SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Aya.'s Unban Appeal

yenn

Your ingame Name: Aya.

Server you were banned / muted on?: Combat Surf

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55652218

Date / Time of Ban: 11-21-17 18:03

Admin that banned or muted (if known): =|[K|T]|= I Øut rànk yõu

Reason for ban (if known): admin abuse

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: i want to be unbanned because i feel like the admin abuse i did was only worth like a 2 day ban not really a 10 day ban

epjic bjop fragjer

17d253c63baf1663eadbfa7bc8349fef9d6cd8bar2-200-200_00.gif

Gonna be honest, this is fucking stupid.

"Admin Abuse" you are fucking low if you need to abuse a staff member for whatever reason, he should be treated like any other player because he has feelings just like you and everyone else that plays the server only difference is he has permissions to deal with fuckwits.

1 hour ago, yen. said:

i feel like the admin abuse i did was only worth like a 2 day ban not really a 10 day ban

Do you know how I out rank you feels? you wouldn't care and most probably still don't care... How do you know that it your ban is worth 2 days? did you like write out what you are going to say to him? Honestly, man grow the fuck up.

If I was I out rank you I would have banned you for the same time to... you need to understand this staff member is getting a hard time on the server for whatever reason and he doesn't deserve it from you fuckwits so grow the fuck up and stop being a fuckwit. 

@ioutrankyou i didn't know you were in a bad position and i was just playing around but i could see that your might of taken it seriously since people where just being dicks to you all the time when i was abusing the admin witch in my half im sorry for abusing you or another admin and if i do get unbanned i will stop abusing admins and mic spamming

epjic bjop fragjer

17d253c63baf1663eadbfa7bc8349fef9d6cd8bar2-200-200_00.gif

• Sorrow locked this topic