SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

BuLLee's Abuse Report

Lowgz

Their Ingame Name: BuLLee

Thier Steam ID / Steam Page Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bullee_bullee/

Reason why you think they abused?: He was muting people if they talked over each other, saying only one person at a time. Of all the admins i have met in the server, he is the only one who did this. He also banned someone for 1 hour for coming back onto the server using a 2nd account.

Witnesses's (if any): http://steamcommunity.com/id/stillintheoven
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xxxmystic

Proof / Evidence: I don't think i can explain evidence, unless you can check ban logs. You can ask the witnesses, because they were there and know exactly what happened

I actually expected more of this, this is in fact showing I was doing a great job thanks pal. read the rules before you make stupid reports.

mic spamming is punishable, racism not tolerated, admin abuse isnt either. also, if an admin tells ytou to not do something then most likely you are being a shit stirrer and there is a reason why you are being told to avoid it, if you dont you will be punished. 
I will not post a link of the rules because I want you to use the forums to read rules look for them so you're not here just making reports, they will state what I said, just dont argue with an admin.

I was a little harsh on the racist twats, ended up putting a week silence and removed the temp 1 week bans. next time if you folks dont learn from this lesson they will be temp bans and further punishment. avoid being trouble starters and enjoy the game without annoying others as I came to 1v1 after I was getting pms and a player who walked into sk telling me to come and fix 1v1.

some of you impersonating admins, i speced a player saying he will ban others if they dont listen to him etc. its a shit storm there.

if I hear racist insults and abuse specially towards admins, I will apply temp bans. expect me to play 1v1 server more I didnt know it turned to cancer in just 10 months.

again, do not challenge admins especially me I dont take it lightly and I will make an example of you. the server was sweet and playable after I took care of a few of you.

in the future, as a head admin report me to skyprah we're pals and he will tell me if I am being harash or not which I was. temp bans are now temp silences.

cheers for the report

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

First off he has done nothing wrong when an admin is trying to say "only one person at a time" usually means a lot of people are trying to talk at a time or speaking other each other so then it becomes hard to hear people. This will result in a mute for not listening to the admin and if they continued to speak over each other 

Second, he most probably banned this player that logged onto his second account because he had a mute/gag and was trying to mute/gag evading. Anytime of evading is bannable.

Third, you got no proof of him "Abusing" which to be honest none of it was.

17 minutes ago, Lowgz said:

He was muting people if they talked over each other, saying only one person at a time. Of all the admins i have met in the server, he is the only one who did this. He also banned someone for 1 hour for coming back onto the server using a 2nd account.

this is actually sad .. players in that server think it is not normal for admins to apply those rules. lol.

@Senior Member   @Founder

@Ec1ipse you are right. but it's cool buddy skypra and I had a chat about it the server was just a shitstorm and I punished 3 of them harshly, lightened the temp bans to temp silences. next time they will get temp bans or more if they say racist shit again tho.

19 hours ago, Lowgz said:

He also banned someone for 1 hour for coming back onto the server using a 2nd account.

I have no words, if you got muted then came back on another account to evade it you'll be punished with the same or double the punishment. Secondly, the reasoning for the mutes were far from reasonable. Lastly you have no evidence or basis for this report, that being said this should be denied instantly.
@Community Director @Founder

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

• Sorrow locked this topic