SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[JUMP] Helix's Administrator Application

HelixAu

Server Group You're Applying For?: JUMP

Steam Account Name: Helix

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88381030

Description Of Yourself: Hi!
My names Nikita but most people know me as Helix. I love playing CS:GO, mostly on the KZG Bhop and 1v1 servers. I am a bubbly person who loves making new friends and is not afraid to have fun! Although I'm only 22 years old I am very mature for my age and I know when situations need to be taken seriously. I am currently applying to study the rest of my nursing degree at a hospital and the course will commence late January. I am amazing at multitasking and although I will be starting a full study load I am still able to be on the KZG servers and Teamspeak/Discord. I was an admin for the Battlefield clan JokersGaming (JKS) whilst I was still studying previously and had no trouble with study / admin commitments.

Play-Time On Server You're Applying For?: 2 days 10:49:52 hours

Vouching Staff Members Of The Server You Are Applying For?: Renstar, Naga

What Time Do You Normally Play On The Server You're Applying For?: I normally play on KZG Bhop Easy Server during early afternoons till late at night.

Players Vouching Your Application?: Marshmallow, Chewbacca, NokkiaNz,

Why Do You Deserve To Be A Part Of The Killzone Gaming Staff Team?: I think I deserve to be a part of the KZG staff team as I am passionate and enthusiastic about making the KZG community an enjoyable experience for everyone! I believe my caring and supportive personality, skills and attributes perfectly align with the requirements of becoming a successful and respected admin of KillzoneGaming.

What Qualities Can You Bring To Killzone Gaming?: My qualities are my dedication, courteous nature and motivation to serve and support others. My passion, professionalism and work ethic would ensure that I become a valued member of KillZoneGaming.

Checked The Application Requirements?: Yes

Read The Server Rules Of The Server You're Applying For?: Yes

Have A Loud And Audible Microphone?: Yes

• Like 1

source.gif

+1 Having admin experience with another community shows that she is capable of taking on the role apart of KZG. Well respected around the bhop server and have never ever seen her get into a heated argument or cause drama.

Best of luck <3

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

+rep  very active and nice to everyone :D

GL aunt helix :P

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

18 hours ago, HelixAu said:

Vouching Staff Members Of The Server You Are Applying For?: Renstar, Naga

lethiem is a jump trial mod btw 

You're shit at aim and bhop, +rep. 

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

+ REP very friendly and helpful can have a laught but knows when to be mature not to mention she is always available to lend a hand  :D 

GL HELIXXX  ❤❤❤❤❤

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, iamjagzzlul said:

lethiem is a jump trial mod btw 

You're shit at aim and bhop, +rep. 

Can't vouch on trial :p

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

+REP i have waited and i want helix admin she will be amazing will probs always be on. she nos what she does she thinks and does the rite thing thank you for for being a amazing human bing <3 

hope   you     get      it      < 3 

wK3XBOb.png

3 hours ago, Naga said:

have never ever seen her get into a heated argument or cause drama.

This ^ I share this thought very well. Thanks for applying Helix best of luck :D!

I haven't seen Helix get angry or lose her cool with anyone. Has alot of patience and understands the server values. I also noticed Helix is on at alot of times that there isn't a staff member on which is always a benefit. +1 

q7FvjV2.png

• Nyalon locked this topic