SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

50's Unban Appeal

Your ingame Name: 50

Server you were banned / muted on?: Combat Surf

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:179182092

Date / Time of Ban: 10th July

Admin that banned or muted (if known): TheRiddler

Reason for ban (if known): Command Spamming the server

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I genuinely am sorry for spamming the server, and telling people how to do it. I unintentionally lied in my first appeal and I regret doing all this. Would like another chance as kzg is the best surf server out right now and all my friends play it, but I've been banned for nearly 5 months for a stupid decision on one night. Would really like another chance, not sure what else I can say, but I admit that I was in the wrong and deserved to be banned, but I've changed since and I'm sorry.

Thanks, 50.

Edited by 50
wrong date

+1 i have known 50 for the past 5 years and he is a really good guy, im sure anyone playing the server at the time could of started to think it was a joke or it was funny to spam the console and I know he has learnt from his mistakes

76561198249255096.png

+rep. Although 50 was spamming a console command. After reading this appeal I think that he has changed, and should be unbanned.

+1 50 and I have known each other for a long time and command spamming is not really a ban but a kick tbh please unban @50

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

• skyprah locked this topic