SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Primobolan's Administrator Application

Primobolan

Server Group You're Applying For?: SKILL SURF

Steam Account Name: Primobolan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:83489212

Description Of Yourself: I'm probably the biggest guy you'll meet. Bench is 400kg, deadlift is 130kg and squat is 120kg. I'm a strength coach from bankstown, get you the cleanest gear and offer the best nutritional advice and cycle advice ever. Can control a server with one word. Onions are my favourite pre-workout.

Play-Time On Server You're Applying For?: 2 days, 48 hours.

What Time Do You Normally Play On The Server You're Applying For?: Everyday, 7pm till i'm done dealing with people.

Vouching Staff Members Of The Server You Are Applying For?: Big Sid, Cjcambo, Nolesy,

Players Vouching Your Application?: Everyone

Why Do You Deserve To Be A Part Of The Killzone Gaming Staff Team?: I think I offer diversity to the team. I would be the only Wog admin on the server that has plenty of them. I speak many languages and am a problem solver. I hate abuse of power and keep the rules as the number one priority. There are some people that are not dealt with by the other admins and I feel like it is my rightful place to do so. And provide the best cycle advice and gear to the server regardless of location. I am a coach at heart and already have two sponsored athletes (Sculpted and Spunkle). More are soon to join.

What Qualities Can You Bring To Killzone Gaming?: I can speak Maori, German, Arabic, Serbian, Croatian. I'm a funny dude that loves giving tips and tricks for any new players!

Checked The Application Requirements?: Yes

Read The Server Rules Of The Server You're Applying For?: Yes

Have A Loud And Audible Microphone?: Yes

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search