SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[JUMP] Jeremyiah's Administrator Application

Jeremyiah

Server Group You're Applying For?: JUMP

Steam Account Name: Jeremyiah

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:115804973

Description Of Yourself: I play kz 24 hours a day. Im friendly if people dont rtv my maps :P. My lj pb is like 285.5 so yeah thats pretty cool

Play-Time On Server You're Applying For?: Probably like 2 hours on server but actual KZ i have around 800-1000 hours

What Time Do You Normally Play On The Server You're Applying For?: Probably evenings now that im working so liek 6-11 or 12

Vouching Staff Members Of The Server You Are Applying For?: I have talked to the community directors and they have said I do not need to include two staff members

Players Vouching Your Application?: kev1n321, krewzy then i guess

Why Do You Deserve To Be A Part Of The Killzone Gaming Staff Team?: I have been admin on Super Fun Climb Club and ocelot loves me. I would like to bring peace and serenity to this wonderful world we live in while also teaching people how to press a and d and wiggle their mouse at the same time.

What Qualities Can You Bring To Killzone Gaming?: All of the above. I am very good at explaining things and can teach people how to KZ properly well.

Checked The Application Requirements?: Yes

Read The Server Rules Of The Server You're Applying For?: Yes

Have A Loud And Audible Microphone?: Yes

Edited by Jeremyiah

Thanks for applying Jeremyiah!

I won't -1 this or +1 this for now as I haven't met you and your play time isn't quite enough to be considered suitable for the position. Whilst we would love a KZ admin, I think I'd just like to see someone with a bit of commitment to the server who is not only willing to do the things above that you stated but also improve the server with feedback and suggestions of how we can increase the player base and server performance. Maybe also give this a bit more effort as I'd like to see a reason as to why you should be given permissions <3 I'm happy to leave this app on hold so I can monitor you and see how fit you are for the position though :) Best of luck - Hopefully I'll see you on 

q7FvjV2.png

If you want to know your hours there's a section on gameme under statistics where you can select the server and find you name +hours 

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

5 minutes ago, censor said:

i dont get why you are leaving this app open, he literally kz's non-stop. probs better than the entire server (other than me).

Hours isn't the only thing that the staff look for or skill for that matter, it's all about responsibility and trust and activity :)

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

3 hours ago, | Rensta | said:

Thanks for applying Jeremyiah!

I won't -1 this or +1 this for now as I haven't met you and your play time isn't quite enough to be considered suitable for the position. Whilst we would love a KZ admin, I think I'd just like to see someone with a bit of commitment to the server who is not only willing to do the things above that you stated but also improve the server with feedback and suggestions of how we can increase the player base and server performance. Maybe also give this a bit more effort as I'd like to see a reason as to why you should be given permissions <3 I'm happy to leave this app on hold so I can monitor you and see how fit you are for the position though :) Best of luck - Hopefully I'll see you on 

I'll say what I told nyalon. Player base in KZ is difficult because the mod isn't very noob friendly. You need to be dedicated to get good at it and unless it is a core part of the game (such as competitve) people usually get bored after maybe a couple of hours and go that was fun but I probably wont do it again. On the other end of the spectrum there is the highly skilled players who will stick to their private servers grinding maps because otherwise they would have to count on noobs not rtving while they are grinding for that time. So for a new kz server to grow it is very difficult. And im pretty sure people hate you even more if you advertise all over the place. The only time there is a sudden increase of the kz playerbase is pretty much when a big youtuber makes a kz video.

But for newcomers on the server i'd be happy to try my best to get them to stay for longer than 1 map.

+rep i like him and hes good. but you also have to look at this. there are no KZ admins and if there is they dont go on it. its sad because kz is a really good game mode and quite alot of people the past month have joined and trolled on it (e.g extending map time.)

+1 

and goodluck!

In response to Eatthedead7 saying to look up my hours on GameMe. There is no kz server on the list, neither is there in the server list. Might want to get that checked out. Also most of the commands dont work like !forums and !tickets and !raffle all dont work.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Jeremyiah said:

Maybe this will sway you

Man your good at kz we get it but ita starting to feel like because you have skill you should be admin :/, like I said skill is irrelevant to the role of admin aslong as your active and responsible 

19 minutes ago, Eatthedead7 said:

Man your good at kz we get it but ita starting to feel like because you have skill you should be admin :/, like I said skill is irrelevant to the role of admin aslong as your active and responsible 

Im admin on other servers aswell :)

1 minute ago, Jeremyiah said:

Then why are you going for admin on here? Shouldn't you focus on the other servers then? Not saying its a bad thing it's just you don't seem to be very active on kzg having only 2 hrs , not tryna be mean :(

5 minutes ago, Eatthedead7 said:

Then why are you going for admin on here? Shouldn't you focus on the other servers then? Not saying its a bad thing it's just you don't seem to be very active on kzg having only 2 hrs , not tryna be mean :(

The server im admin on just changed to gokz, i need a reliable kztimer server for now until everything swaps over to gokz.

Also i just go on whichever server has the map i want to play tbh. I guess every time i look at kzg server the past couple of weeks it hasn't been a map that i like.

Edited by Jeremyiah

Not active nor active on forums with only one post?! Kinda confused have you even read recommendations?

30 minutes ago, Eatthedead7 said:

Completely agree with Etthedead skill is irrelevant. Skill doesn't sway anyone sorry bud. 

11 minutes ago, Jeremyiah said:

Recommend you focus on your other servers ;) 

Good luck bud

-Pepsi 

17 minutes ago, Jeremyiah said:

The server im admin on just changed to gokz, i need a reliable kztimer server for now until everything swaps over to gokz.

Also i just go on whichever server has the map i want to play tbh. I guess every time i look at kzg server the past couple of weeks it hasn't been a map that i like.

So what you just said is basically you want to be admin until your other server is back with the new timer?

Am I wrong or ?

Edited by Eatthedead7

1 hour ago, Eatthedead7 said:

So what you just said is basically you want to be admin until your other server is back with the new timer?

Am I wrong or ?

Yeah pretty much.

• Haha 1

Sorry dude I gotta leave a -rep , don't apply if your just waiting for another server to come back, and you said that your not gonna stay.

I'm going to have to -1 this.

I see a strong lack of care for the community and players alike. This is just a thirst for power. The fact that this is just a fill in until your "Other Server" comes back pretty much says it all. 

On 01/01/2018 at 10:23 AM, Jeremyiah said:

This comment is pretty pathetic also.

If you actually cared about KZG as a community and Server I might have something better to say. 

• Like 2

q7FvjV2.png

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic