SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

kudose's 2nd silence appeal

kudose

Your ingame Name: kudose

Server you were banned / muted on?: Combat Surf

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61929094

Date / Time of Ban: 3 of December

Admin that banned or muted (if known): I Out Rank You

Reason for ban (if known): Abusive and toxic behaviour ect

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I'd like to socialize on the server again. I've learnt my lesson

Before I start this again I want to point out that I Out Rank You himself messaged me and recommended that I did this. This will be a direct apology to him and everyone I've treated unrightfully in the past month/weeks.

I'm sorry for all the bullshit and garbage that has spewed out of my mouth that has been directed to any staff member or player. It's not fair to people playing that I'm talking like this and it's not fair to staff either. I'm also directly and sincerely sorry to I out rank you, I was also unfair and disrespectful to you. From my 10 days muted, I've thought and realised how much more fun the server is without toxic behaviour from me. After talking to I Out Rank You, I've also realised this more. I fully understand the purpose of the mute now and have learnt my lesson. I don't mind carrying out my silence but he insisted. I'm thankful for how he talked to me directly and gave advice to me, even though I harassed him and insulted him less than half a month ago.  I'm fully aware of my wrongdoing and I highly respect I Out Rank You for being mature about it. My opinion on him has changed now.

Most importantly I said in my last appeal that I wouldn't continue with my toxic behaviour which I tried to stay consistent too, but it didn't end up working out. I really regret a comment about dick riding in my last appeal, I should've just waited for the denial or approval and not respond snarkily to the replies.

Another big thanks to I Out Rank You, he's been really helpful with this.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Edited by kudose
added template

the physical return of christ.png

After learning of his wrong doings and being called out in his first unmute
appeal. Since then being denied 10days ago kudose has generally showed his forgiveness. Generally been remorseful and had accepted
his fate of the 2month silence even after it was a ridicoulous length of time.

I had wrongfully silenced kudose for 108000 minutes instead of 10800 as is a week instead. I made an error and even
after i knew i'd done i didn't get a senior and readjust it to 10800.

I think the silence should be removed.

• My Name is Tito locked this topic