SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

shane's Unmute Appeal

shanehehexd

Your ingame Name: shane

Server you were banned / muted on?:

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:80083792

Date / Time of Ban: 12-14-17 23:59

Admin that banned or muted (if known): rensta

Reason for ban (if known): was warned

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: rensta mutes me 24/7 90% of the time just caus he feels like it, this time for bringing his egirl into conversation, u tell me, is a 17 hour mute justified for even just bringing up alphakitty. im tired of renstas abusive ways and im not the only person who sees this. stop this man, before its to late. watch this video and see for urself gamers of kzg.  

Edited by shanehehexd
forgot video sorry gamers

Classic case of Shane the troll. Multiple times last night, spamming chat, admin chat and voice. There was more than this lovely 2 minutes of his famous shadowplaying me to make me look like the bad guy. I think you should still be perma silenced personally. You told us you were reformed, I'm not sure what that means to you but you're far from if anything. You're lack of respect for the players and admins is pretty pathetic. Leave other people alone and start respecting people other wise this will keep happening. Just because no one else is afraid to take aim at trouble makers and toxic trolls, doesn't mean I'm going to give you a free pass. 

You'll sit like a good little boy and not speak for the mute. No.

• Like 2

q7FvjV2.png

Honestly, i have no fucking clue about any of this, nor do i even play. Rensta does seem quite upset emotionaly, he did ask you to stop. And i understand he mutes you ALOT but maybe just advoid convosation?

Shane your a Shit talker the fact that your even arguing with Rensta is breaking a rule of provoking an admin , and because of people like you Rensta is made to be a bad guy even though he's actually one of the best people you will meet so stop trying to get yourself unmuted just to piss him off again .

Your becoming a meme with all the muting .

Any problem you have with Rensta Keep it to yourself , its that simple .

-REP 

Edited by Eatthedead7
Forgot to say -rep

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

• Nyalon locked this topic