SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MINIGAMES] Prodigy's Administrator Application

Prodigy

Server Group You're Applying For?: MINIGAMES

Steam Account Name: Prodigy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44508066

Description Of Yourself: apparently liked by people, no real exciting attributes.

Play-Time On Server You're Applying For?: 3 days 01:04:05 hours

What Time Do You Normally Play On The Server You're Applying For?: 7:30am - 2pm , 9pm - 2am

Vouching Staff Members Of The Server You Are Applying For?: Wisey, spodey, Zing maybe? (if hes a good lad)

Players Vouching Your Application?: Im a bag, Bork, Hentai babe, (maybe some others)

Why Do You Deserve To Be A Part Of The Killzone Gaming Staff Team?: i dont really, im a piece of trash and im kinda just rocking up to see how i go maybe actually contribute or something doubt it but i gave it a go and jeezus 300 words i failed english for a reason

What Qualities Can You Bring To Killzone Gaming?: i can moderate during times when other admins arent constantly on

Checked The Application Requirements?: Yes

Read The Server Rules Of The Server You're Applying For?: Yes

Have A Loud And Audible Microphone?: Yes

Sorry Prod, -1, low effort and I don't think you are ready to be an admin

I have spoken with Wisey and Zing, they nor I have vouched for you in your admin app.

ying to touch

You're a good guy and you have good admin qualities just i personally think you have some maturing to do before you get admin. If you believe you should get admin you should've put more effort into the application and that includes the 300 word minimum. 

I know all us admins are good friends with you and we joke around a lot but it doesn't mean you can put our names down for vouching when we haven't stated we would. I'm not sure if these players actually vouched for you but if you re apply in future please make sure you fix this.

Sorry Prod -1 Rep.

0 effort

goodluck 

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

52 minutes ago, Prodigy said:

rip never be admin

probs never use forum account again

^ great dedication and really wants admin /s

-rep not fit for admin

• 3 weeks later...

-rep put in some more effort mate :P

618.gif

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • GimmeYoFries locked this topic