SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] ♡D3adPool♡ 's Moderator Application

Flixl

Server You're Applying For: COMBAT SURF

Steam Account Name: ♡D3adPool♡

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:85573605

Description Of Yourself: I have played kzg for 1 and a half years and i wanna be a staff member to help peopl out

Play-Time On The Server You're Applying For?: 30 hours

What Time Do You Normally Play On The Server You're Applying For: in the weekend i start playing at about 7:00 AM till 5:00 Pm or later

Vouching Staff Members Of The Server You Are Applying For: None

Players Vouching Your Application: Stormy,Chewbacca,Spinna,Conkley.

Why Do You Think You Deserve to Be A Part Of The Killzone Gaming Staff Team?: im a good person im not toxic and i think i would make a good moderater

What Qualities Can You Bring To Killzone Gaming: IDK

Have You Checked The Application Requirements: Yes

Have You Read The Server Rules Of The Server You're Applying For: Yes

Do You Have A Loud And Audible Microphone?: Yes

uhhh, you put me down as vouching player, don't really remember you asking me :/. did you have a previous name or something? Also, Conkley doesn't play KZG anymore, he's a sweaty COD nerd.

-rep straight away

What Qualities Can You Bring To Killzone Gaming: IDK

Vouching Staff Members Of The Server You Are Applying For: None       (need two) Try getting some and add em

Also dont see u on too much.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

-REP Have not seen you on that much, you rushed the app and you don't have 2 vouching staff members

sorry bud

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

Unfortunately man, I am going to have to -REP your application. This is mainly due to 2 reasons. 1: You don't have much play time on the server, and 2: You haven't put much effort into your Application.

NUMBER 1:

As an Admin and Player that has been playing on Combat Surf for over a year, and one that plays everyday; I have never seen you on the server. This is probably due to us playing at different time periods throughout the day, but regardless; the fact that I don't see you means that you don't play often enough. You also; as you have stated; only have 30 hours on the server. This is unfortunately not enough to apply for Moderator as the minimum requirement is 48 hours: 48 hours on the server you are applying for. 

NUMBER 2:

As @perma and @_??????????_ have stated; you have not put much effort into your Application. For starters, you don't have any Staff of the server vouching for your application: Vouching Staff Members Of The Server You Are Applying For: None 

You should have added staff members of the server such as myself or  @perma @Oracle @TheRiddler @Super_Soc, or any others that you saw necessary. If you apply for another application following this one, make sure to get staff members opinions on you beforehand.

There is also the fact of a lack of effort for other parts of your applications such as the qualities your could bring to the server, and why you deserve to be a staff member:

Why Do You Think You Deserve to Be A Part Of The Killzone Gaming Staff Team?: im a good person im not toxic and i think i would make a good moderater

What Qualities Can You Bring To Killzone Gaming: IDK

This needs to have much more detail and actual effort shown. If you want an example of a good application see to this one:

Finally, as a last point. I think you should acquire more experience and play time on the server, as well as the necessary skills for creating an application before you apply once again. I hope to see you on the server more often and you continued involvement in the Staffing of the server. I have posted the application requirements below for you to look over once again. Thanks :)

Please Read Before Applying
Requirements - MEET ELSE APPLICANT WILL BE DENIED

• 30 forums posts OR have had a forum account for at least 1 month.
    • That is either helping develop the server you are applying for or being a constructive member on the forums.
  • 48 hours on the server you are applying for.
  • You must be over 13 to apply for the position
  • Have at least two administrators or moderators of the server you're applying for to vouch you [trial administrators and/or moderators can not vouch for you].
  • No server bans in the past month.

Exceptions
Users can no longer apply for Jailbreak administrator - only moderator. The Jailbreak ranking system now works as such: "Trial Moderator > Moderator > Administrator".

Interview
A member of the Senior Management team will contact you to organize a time and place to interview on our TeamSpeak or Discord server to ask you questions to preliminary test your server administration thought process. The interview will consist of questions based on the rules of the server you are applying for and situational based questions in context. Judging by the quality of your answers to the questions, the member of Senior Management will set up your trial process and guide you through your first few minutes as a trial admin/moderator.

Once Accepted
If your application is accepted, you will then be given trial admin/moderator on the server you applied for. Depending on your answers provided by the interview, a trial process will run for at least 1-4 weeks. Members of Senior Management or your Head of Faculty will meet with you once a week to provide you with strengths/weaknesses and what you can improve on to ensure you pass the trial process in a fast manner. Demonstrating a high level of server administration in a short period of time will allow you to finish the trial process faster than other candidates.

NOTE: ALL ITEMS LISTED ABOVE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR ALTERATION AT ANY TIME.

-REP

yeet

hsn7VEU.jpg

Denied.

please put more effort in any future staff applications on Killzone Gaming

Merry Christmas :)

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic