SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Imbad's Ban Request

MuzzLightYer

Your Ingame Name: Muzzlightyer

Thier Ingame Name: Imbad

Their Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:120502602

Which Server:

Reason why they should be banned / muted: They use hacks to move them self up the in points

Proof / Evidence: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1n8hdcTkj7cMHzE9eKWLaDbrQTniQv3kL/view

12 minutes ago, _??????????_ said:

Evidence shows nothing?

Wdym evidence shows nothing. Unless you have triggerbot its humanly impossible to hit those shots

Download the demo
Extract it into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo
Go ingame (~) console - and "playdemo...."

Edited by MuzzLightYer

I watched the demo.

Only get to see 4kills from his POV against you from the in game replay.

at 40seconds, 2minutes 15seconds, 2minutes 45seconds and 5mintues and 55seconds in the demo.

His flicks do look weird were after the flick it's all a little shaky. The one at 5minutes and 55seconds, where you were bhopping boosting speed is pretty suss given your speed, the shake of his screen move after the kill aswell.

Personally i don't see enough. We don't any other gameplay besides 10seconds of his POV during 4 kills. In other parts of your demo, in the replay you see that he deosn't hit every shoot either. 

If you see him on again, contact me so i can spec some more.

11 minutes ago, ioutrankyou said:

I watched the demo.

Only get to see 4kills from his POV against you from the in game replay.

at 40seconds, 2minutes 15seconds, 2minutes 45seconds and 5mintues and 55seconds in the demo.

His flicks do look weird were after the flick it's all a little shaky. The one at 5minutes and 55seconds, where you were bhopping boosting speed is pretty suss given your speed, the shake of his screen move after the kill aswell.

Personally i don't see enough. We don't any other gameplay besides 10seconds of his POV during 4 kills. In other parts of your demo, in the replay you see that he deosn't hit every shoot either. 

If you see him on again, contact me so i can spec some more.

Thats fair enough. It was pretty ridiculous how many "lucky shots" he was hitting and i didnt wanna spec him because last time someone was in spec he toggled off and made it hard to see he was actually hacking.

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic