SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

amber's Unban Appeal

amber

Your ingame Name: amber

Server you were banned / muted on?:

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:239201475

Date / Time of Ban: 12-10-17 11:30

Admin that banned or muted (if known): CONSOLE

Reason for ban (if known): Cheating - 1 tick silent strafer

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Well, this probably wont be accepted, or nowhere near thought of. But I've realised after being limited to just 1 bhop server that I made a huge mistake, Yes I cheat, but no I never cheat in actual BHOP runs.

I did this because I was bored and was playing around with some friends, so yes this is completely my fault, I think i deserve to be unbanned as I see no point in cheating on just a BHOP server, and I definitely don't know why I did it back then. What I did was idiotic and I would like a second chance, I will probably do a lot to be allowed back on this server, and yes the account that got banned isn't my main anymore but It's an IP ban.

I think this server really has potential, and maybe if I get unbanned with my knowledge of BHOP I can help this server grow bigger than ever.

If there is anything wrong with this appeal please let me know
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Sincerely
Amber

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

On 12/28/2017 at 2:42 AM, amber said:

Yes I cheat, but no I never cheat in actual BHOP runs.

Sorry but to put it simply, KZG does not tolerate cheaters playing on our servers. 

Denied. 

0lzHluV.png

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic