SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] suprememes ❤'s Administrator Application

Supreme ❤

Server Group You're Applying For?: AIM

Steam Account Name: suprememes ❤

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:1979919 

Description Of Yourself: I am a cool guy, well going, chilled and like to talk to the Community <3

Play-Time On Server You're Applying For?: 7 days 11 hours and growing

What Time Do You Normally Play On The Server You're Applying For?: i play 5-6 hours a day if no work.

Vouching Staff Members Of The Server You Are Applying For?: Retroviper, Nokkia, 

Players Vouching Your Application?: TheFlare, Mochi

Why Do You Deserve To Be A Part Of The Killzone Gaming Staff Team?: I believe i deserve to be an admin as i play KZG daily and i play by the rules. I love how the community functions in many ways and will do whats best to keep the community strong.

What Qualities Can You Bring To Killzone Gaming?: i Bring joy, Laughter and enjoyment and of course Dank memes and Love

Checked The Application Requirements?: Yes

Read The Server Rules Of The Server You're Applying For?: Yes

Have A Loud And Audible Microphone?: Yes

1493227308591.png

Edited by Suprememes

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

hmm wonder who said its okay to not have those requirements :sleepy: but alright :P

8b8bb2c527358846a967df223e083a77.jpg

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

• 30 forums posts

Unless exempt by a Head admin of the server or a Community Director. But I guess if retro and nokkia are vouching for you than you are most likely a top bloke so best of luck

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

Thanks <3 

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

Hey suprememes

Unfortunately your in the same boat as ruthles, your application, as is his, will be put on hold for now until the requirements are met but people are still free to +/-rep ect.

Just for reference, you forum account needs to have one of the following

30 forums posts OR have had a forum account for at least 1 month.

That is either helping develop the server you are applying for or being a constructive member on the forums.

Neutral

Havn't seen You ingame before and you should try to be a bit more active on the forums, sounds like a good bloke tho.

deserves a shot 

• Hearts 1

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

Apart from the fact that he cant aim for poo, hes actually alright. but the bossman has already said what u need to do so until then goodluck

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, i7K said:

oh shit this is juicyjay, + rep x2 

want this seksi boi on the staff lineup Kappa 

HEHHEE yeah changed my name :P Thanks bud <3 sexi sexi 

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

On 12/31/2017 at 2:51 PM, Suprememes said:

Server Group You're Applying For?: AIM

Steam Account Name: suprememes ❤

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:1979919 

Description Of Yourself: I am a cool guy, well going, chilled and like to talk to the Community <3

Play-Time On Server You're Applying For?: 7 days 11 hours and growing

What Time Do You Normally Play On The Server You're Applying For?: i play 5-6 hours a day if no work.

Vouching Staff Members Of The Server You Are Applying For?: Retroviper, Nokkia, 

Players Vouching Your Application?: TheFlare, Mochi

Why Do You Deserve To Be A Part Of The Killzone Gaming Staff Team?: I believe i deserve to be an admin as i play KZG daily and i play by the rules. I love how the community functions in many ways and will do whats best to keep the community strong.

What Qualities Can You Bring To Killzone Gaming?: i Bring joy, Laughter and enjoyment and of course Dank memes and Love

Checked The Application Requirements?: Yes

Read The Server Rules Of The Server You're Applying For?: Yes

Have A Loud And Audible Microphone?: Yes

1493227308591.png

+rep quality memer

1 hour ago, Sir Janus said:

+rep quality memer

Cheers

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

• My Name is Tito locked this topic