SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Ethreal 's Moderator Application

Ethreal

Server You're Applying For: AIM

Steam Account Name: Ethreal

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:121688057

Description Of Yourself: I am a boy going into highschool this year, I would like to start doing YouTube this year,

Play-Time On The Server You're Applying For?: 06:33:07 hours (And going up btw)

What Time Do You Normally Play On The Server You're Applying For: Anytime really

Vouching Staff Members Of The Server You Are Applying For: None

Players Vouching Your Application: Rock3y, Khael, Ben23e,

Why Do You Think You Deserve to Be A Part Of The Killzone Gaming Staff Team?: I think i deserve to be apart of the KZG staff team is because In my opinion I believe that I am trust worthy,

What Qualities Can You Bring To Killzone Gaming: I honestly don't know, I can bring the Qualites of being a Pretty young member of the Staff team, And to show that People who are young may still have Maturity and not all young Gamers will abuse (idk just some random thing)

Have You Checked The Application Requirements: Yes

Have You Read The Server Rules Of The Server You're Applying For: Yes

Do You Have A Loud And Audible Microphone?: Yes

Sorry lad you don't have 2staff vouches or enough playtime, i'm all for younger people obtaining staffing positions (e.g me) but there are better applicants (in my opinion) and that's why i'm -repping this :c  You are a cool dude on teamspeak and really helpful but I recommend you have a chat or something to pantha if you don't meet certain criteria.
@panthA  @Aim Administrator

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

Im sorry but you clearly didnt read any of the requirements when applying. ive only seen u on the server once for about 30 mins.

hours are out

forum posts are out

no vouch'es

and ive never even ehard u say a word.

Play more on the server get to know everyone then try again at a later dates once u meet the requirements and we can actually vouch for you

58 minutes ago, Ethreal said:

What Qualities Can You Bring To Killzone Gaming: I honestly don't know

Not a very good thing to say man. -rep

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

:P a bit too young tbh but atleast you tried :3

giphy (6).gif

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

one of the laziest applications ive ever seen - rep

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

Hey bro

I haven't really been on recently but what other admins have said you don't play that much. I feel like you didn't put much effort into your application. You seem like a kind young man but I am going to have to -rep you.

Good Luck :)

• Angry 1

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

As other members of the community have said, unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for the position you've applied for.

Normally this is where I say that the application will be on hold until the requirements ARE met but given that your hours alone are over 40 hours under I can't.

Just so you are aware of the requirements that are in bold red and green text as you fill out the application, you are required to have the following:

30 forum posts or an account older than 1 month - 

48 hours on the server/s you're applying for - 

Over 13 years old - 

Have at least 2 administrators or moderators vouching - 

No server bans in the past month - 

2/5 Just isn't enough for a successful application. Please reapply when you have met the requirements for the applied position. Good luck!

DENIED

hey buddy, i just wanted to say that you should follow your passion, whether that be counting cards, shooting guns, data logging or in your case youtube..

i do recognize your name and i believe i have seen you around casual comp. but that isn't enough for me to vouch for you. 
for now as we have an age limitation I'd suggest putting time into your future YouTube career. with 2 years to work on that no doubt when you are of age you'll be even more trust worthy and mature, hopefully becoming the perfect candidate for a moderator position on our servers.  

good luck on your journey through life and i do hope to see you around over the next few years :) take care ethreal!

EDIT: keep in mind that sites like twitch have an age limitation for streaming, facebook as an age limitation for usage in general (wont be able to stream there either) but as far as i know youtube doesn't have one, although if you did get big enough to start earning ad revenue, sadly games get demonitized and it just means you'd have to appeal every video you upload and have it reviewed making it a rather unpleasant experience. good luck anyway!

My pickle is not up for the tickle >.<

sober.gif

• Nyalon locked this topic