SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Plexus's Unmute Appeal

Plexus

Your ingame Name: Plexus

Server you were banned / muted on?: Easy Surf

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48127615

Date / Time of Ban: No idea, was back in october/november

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Rensta

Reason for ban (if known): One of Renstas mates was abusing one of my friends, called both of us pedos, then we both told her to fuck up and it was followed by a perma silence & gag

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I wasn't toxic to anyone except her, met most of my CSGO friends on KZG and i cant respond to anyone when they say hi to me which is shit

• Like 1
  • kms 1

1 hour ago, Plexus said:

Saturday, 6 January 2018
8:55 PM - Plexus: dude are u gonna answer me or not
8:55 PM - Plexus: since you're the owner of kzg
8:55 PM - Plexus: how can i appeal a ban if it says my ID aint banned
8:56 PM - Plexus: ?????????????
8:59 PM - Plexus: great dude, fuckin useless
8:59 PM - Plexus: later
8:59 PM - Plexus is now Offline

Someone with your attitude more than likely deserved it :P

1 hour ago, skyprah said:

Someone with your attitude more than likely deserved it :P

You hardly reply but ask me for logs when ppl spamming on servers :thinking:

2 hours ago, Plexus said:

You hardly reply but ask me for logs when ppl spamming on servers :thinking:

I asked you for a paste of spam because it wasn't appearing on the gameme chat logs for some reason, so I looked it up on my server logs and then joined the server and silenced the person spamming chat. Also I replied and acted instantly :D

8 hours ago, skyprah said:

I asked you for a paste of spam because it wasn't appearing on the gameme chat logs for some reason, so I looked it up on my server logs and then joined the server and silenced the person spamming chat. Also I replied and acted instantly :D

Okay my bad but still, no one took action against TWO admins that were obviously handing out unfair bans and mutes just because of a player promising things to them

On 06/01/2018 at 9:09 PM, Plexus said:

Your ingame Name: Plexus (ChronAU at the time)

Server you were banned / muted on?: Beginner Surf

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48127615

Date / Time of the Ban/Mute: 28th/Nov/2017

I can see here that you're ChronAU through your steam ID history

Let me just say, you are one of the most toxic players that I've ever had to put up with on KZG. You use to come onto Surf and Abuse admins and players all the time. You and your little group of buddys (I think I perm muted another one of your little group too) use to come and cause trouble where ever you didn't see an admin on. 

You were banned for Abuse/Toxicity/DOXX Threats Which I can say right now all 3 of them were something you did not just once but multiple times. On the day I told you to stop and then you turned on me, I'm sorry but do you think an admin is going to take lightly to that? Have a reality check and show some respect and maybe this would have never happened. Rather than saying you're going to release pictures, Facebook links, Names of the player (Yes I remember) how about you just block communication with them? This is half a lie also in the time I was on the server that person did not attempt to do the things you are claiming towards you. -1

I hope you recall the things you said because what you said really was messed up ChronAU.

q7FvjV2.png

1 hour ago, | Rensta | said:

Let me just say, you are one of the most toxic players that I've ever had to put up with on KZG. You use to come onto Surf and Abuse admins and players all the time. You and your little group of buddys (I think I perm muted another one of your little group too) use to come and cause trouble where ever you didn't see an admin on. 

You were banned for Abuse/Toxicity/DOXX Threats Which I can say right now all 3 of them were something you did not just once but multiple times. On the day I told you to stop and then you turned on me, I'm sorry but do you think an admin is going to take lightly to that? Have a reality check and show some respect and maybe this would have never happened. Rather than saying you're going to release pictures, Facebook links, Names of the player (Yes I remember) how about you just block communication with them? This is half a lie also in the time I was on the server that person did not attempt to do the things you are claiming towards you. -1

I hope you recall the things you said because what you said really was messed up ChronAU.

>new year new plexus? 8)

everyone deserves a second chance, i can vouch he has changed and he aint toxic anymore <3 
pls find it in yourself to forgive him and let him communicate with the lovely community of kzg on surf once again

3 minutes ago, blueiv ツ said:

>new year new plexus? 8)

everyone deserves a second chance, i can vouch he has changed and he aint toxic anymore <3 
pls find it in yourself to forgive him and let him communicate with the lovely community of kzg on surf once again

Understandable that you'd say that for your friend, but that's exactly why I won't consider your comment I am afraid. Anyone that is a friend of anyone will say their friend is a nice person. For that reason I can't let him off because a friend wants to talk to him inside the server. There's other communication methods such as Teamspeak, Skype, Discord, you name it

q7FvjV2.png

5 minutes ago, | Rensta | said:

Understandable that you'd say that for your friend

he aint even my friend lmao i've just played on a couple of servers at the same time as him. 

Just now, blueiv ツ said:

he aint even my friend lmao i've just played on a couple of servers at the same time as him. 

Well I can appreciate that and your input, but unfortunately without being on at the time seeing the things he said you might think differently. This was more than one occasion when I did wave the hammer I had been listening to it for a good 15 minutes. Again. Make use of discord or some other chat app. Half of this app is a a lie of the actual event anyway. Still A big -1

q7FvjV2.png

2 hours ago, | Rensta | said:

I was only toxic when you defended the actions of someone that was sending you NUDES for immunity. You knew it, so did everyone else, she abused both me and a mate and i defended myself and then after you silenced me, you did the same thing. You do not deserve the position you're in, so -1 to you too

4 minutes ago, Plexus said:

I was only toxic when you defended the actions of someone that was sending you NUDES for immunity. You knew it, so did everyone else, she abused both me and a mate and i defended myself and then after you silenced me, you did the same thing. You do not deserve the position you're in, so -1 to you too

I'm sorry you seem to have something mistaken. Because that's not true and never was, if she abused you why didn't you record it or do something about it? Because I didn't see that when I was on at all. In no way does someone insulting you give you the right to threaten them the way you did. Grow up and take a look at yourself, you're clearly not reformed you can't even apologise you're just getting wound up. How about you show some remorse and then I might consider this. Also noting - If you actually thought that this was wrong of me to do in the first place you would of come to the forums on the day. So the fact you waited 2 months clearly shows you know how stupid you were and deserved it. Thanks

q7FvjV2.png

2 minutes ago, | Rensta | said:

I'm sorry you seem to have something mistaken. Because that's not true and never was, if she abused you why didn't you record it or do something about it? Because I didn't see that when I was on at all. In no way does someone insulting you give you the right to threaten them the way you did. Grow up and take a look at yourself, you're clearly not reformed you can't even apologise you're just getting wound up. How about you show some remorse and then I might consider this. Also noting - If you actually thought that this was wrong of me to do in the first place you would of come to the forums on the day. So the fact you waited 2 months clearly shows you know how stupid you were and deserved it. Thanks

Tell me why she admitted then you daft cunt?

• kms 1

• My Name is Tito locked this topic