SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SCOUTZKNIVEZ] Lil Mas's Administrator Application

Lil Mas

Server Group You're Applying For?: SCOUTZKNIVEZ

Steam Account Name: Lil Mas

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/THYLORDMASON/

Description Of Yourself: Just your average chill gamer, not toxic love playing custom games such as scoutsnknives aha, looking to be more then the average player who just plays

Play-Time On Server You're Applying For?: 1d 04:09h

What Time Do You Normally Play On The Server You're Applying For?: depends when i work but its normally during the day or late at night, but at least once a day normally

Vouching Staff Members Of The Server You Are Applying For?: Simba
The Riddler

Players Vouching Your Application?: Lion King Pumba
ARX

Why Do You Deserve To Be A Part Of The Killzone Gaming Staff Team?: i play this server constantly not to be toxic but its one of the only reasons i still play cs go, its just a really fun and good server i would like to part of what makes it so.

What Qualities Can You Bring To Killzone Gaming?: Im friendly, helpful, not toxic, just all around a good person hopefully all will like as an admin

Checked The Application Requirements?: Yes

Read The Server Rules Of The Server You're Applying For?: Yes

Have A Loud And Audible Microphone?: Yes

Neutral ~ havent seen you much on SnK i play there from time to time but go for it mate, best of luck!5a51724c4828e_giphy(8).gif.4275886b546c15bd497bb48a066e6556.gif

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

I honestly don't remember you at all, which is probably a good thing as it means you don't spam your mic or break any rules.

EDIT: i met you.

neutral

Havent seen or heard of you before really might be because i dont play as much, certainly didnt give you a vouch so please disregard that anyone. Other than that im neutral for now as i dont know who you are really.

-rep soz mate but you dont meet the requirements and also this is extremely rushed as you bairly have any hours on steam let alone KZG. 

I have not seen you on once either and i play the server from 4:00 8:00 pm

On 1/10/2018 at 7:17 PM, TheRiddler said:

Havent seen or heard of you before really might be because i dont play as much, certainly didnt give you a vouch so please disregard that anyone. Other than that im neutral for now as i dont know who you are really.

Sorry lad but you don't meet the following requirements: ^ 
- 48 hours playtime for ADMIN
- 1 month on the forums or 30 posts that contribute to the community in a positive way (not shit posting)
- Two staff vouches

Personally i've never seen you but I have been on a little break / inactive recently so it could be my fault but I see that a few of the other staff feel the same way. In my opinion we don't need more staff and the server isn't doing the best at the moment. I reckon that once you become more known throughout the SK server and KZG itself and you get more playtime, forums posts etc you should apply :)  For now it's a -rep.

Also mate, your steam id isn't your steam url, you can go to steamid.xyz or steamidfinder.com to find it, just paste your url in and it will give you your steamid ^.^ 

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

DENIED

Unmet Requirements  [what @JagzZ said]

- Server playtime. 
- Forum account time and activity.
- Server staff members.

~ also, for future referencing, this is your steam_ID:  STEAM_0:0:689720832
~ also also, try be a tad more descriptive :x now you know 

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

• Nyalon locked this topic