SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] Thierry Ninjago 's Moderator Application

Thierry Ninjago

Server You're Applying For: COMBAT SURF

Steam Account Name: Thierry Ninjago

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:126952339

Description Of Yourself: I am well known over the combat surf community and admins, i believe KZG needs fair admins and that's what I am aiming for. I own Bird Nation, a clan that has many combat surf players joined.

Play-Time On The Server You're Applying For?: 3 days 11:15:28 hours

What Time Do You Normally Play On The Server You're Applying For: In the morning and after 1

Vouching Staff Members Of The Server You Are Applying For: Bubble
ExoticRage
Lim.

Players Vouching Your Application: Cr0w$ Noah RustyCoral

Why Do You Think You Deserve to Be A Part Of The Killzone Gaming Staff Team?: I think I can develop a fair system in Combat Surf by balancing teams, muting mic spammers, muting racists, muting unwanted music, banning players who don't follow the guidelines, kicking players who dont follow the guidelines, watching over people and respawning players who have died an unfair death to telecamping, camping, hacking and unfair tactics, not boosting myself or favoured players and removing hackers.

I think I can be a great member of staff because im available at most times, and loyal to the KZG community, I'm not targeting anyone and I do not hate anyone in the community for any reason and my goal is to watch over the server and stop advertising for the future and instead extend a hand to people with a problem of the server/s.

What Qualities Can You Bring To Killzone Gaming: Fairness
Cleaness
Love
No Hate

Have You Checked The Application Requirements: Yes

Have You Read The Server Rules Of The Server You're Applying For: Yes

Do You Have A Loud And Audible Microphone?: Yes

Edited by Thierry Ninjago

-1 never seen you on combat surf and I play most of the time?

no admins/mods vouched for you, you only put 3 admins that did not want to vouch for you on your app

320148143_tenor(1).gif.cbc35eddbe7e39c41726d3d7dd9f4865.gif

76561198165700478.png

856120_1001.png.32fba070b2f90112925ff3f585dce2be.pngsig_856120_11_2_en.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

-rep

reasons above 

43 minutes ago, BismuthCrystals® said:

-1 never seen you on combat surf and I play most of the time?

no admins/mods vouched for you, you only put 3 admins that did not want to vouch for you on your app

48 minutes ago, _??????????_ said:

-1 Didn't vouch for you

3 hours ago, Lim. said:

-1 never vouched for you. I just stated before i would vouch for you that i would like to see more of you on the server.

3 hours ago, Bubble said:

Didn't vouch.

smh better luck next time

Mate,

You went away for about 3 months and come back, wanting to apply. Noticing that you've not been active and falsely vouching admins, it's a -Rep showing that you didn't reach the requirement for vouching.

On 12/01/2018 at 1:22 PM, Thierry Ninjago said:

Vouching Staff Members Of The Server You Are Applying For: Bubble
ExoticRage
Lim.

Again, haven't seen you on the server actively and that's another requirement that you have not reached. Saying that your known on the server is a lie. I'm usually active and I've not seen you on the server one bit (unless you have an alt you play on). 

On 12/01/2018 at 1:22 PM, Thierry Ninjago said:

What Time Do You Normally Play On The Server You're Applying For: In the morning and after 1

@Community Director

• Fire2 1

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic