SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Stormy's CT Ban Appeal

Goose

Even though this is written by me, Stormy asked me to help him with the appeal and to post it because he cannot reach the forums

Your ingame Name: Stormy

Server you were banned / muted on?: Jailbreak

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:124695984

Date / Time of Ban: 24/12/17

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Goose

Reason for ban (if known): i was banned for clicking a button as a ct

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I would never do it again and i am very respectful since my ctban

1be.gif

How long was the ban if its perm should change it to like 2 or 4 weeks

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

he can be guard @RocK3Y| Trading Knife but like idk... i was there when it happend and it looked like accident... i have to give this a +1 but also @Goose when he was silenced he was exploiting it and chatting to others, i was with someone i forgot who it was, he took screenshots.

Just fucking unban him he is very young and whatever you wannabe weebs say is irrelevant. If he is gonna stay banned he isn't going to learn???

• Like 2

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

1 hour ago, Macgregor said:

Just fucking unban him he is very young and whatever you wannabe weebs say is irrelevant. If he is gonna stay banned he isn't going to learn???

+1 Gtfo Weebs

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

Like idc if you're a weeb or not Stormy deserves to be unbanned, if you are just going to CT ban him for break 1 RULE and not teach him how to CT properly then idk you're just braindead

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

17 hours ago, Macgregor said:

Like idc if you're a weeb or not Stormy deserves to be unbanned, if you are just going to CT ban him for break 1 RULE and not teach him how to CT properly then idk you're just braindead

I think I should mention that this is the third permanent CT-Ban that stormy has received in the past 3 months since I've become an admin. It is hardly a case of him knowing how to CT (he has a grasp of how to actually play CT), it is instead the case of him not following the rules.

He is trying to reform under the conditions that he is under and I believe that he can further improve from the state that he was in when he was banned

1be.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • GimmeYoFries locked this topic