SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MINIGAMES] dupreeh ^s 's Moderator Application

.vert zaMpa

Server You're Applying For: MINIGAMES

Steam Account Name: dupreeh ^s

Your Steam ID: STEAM_76561198268108115

Description Of Yourself: My name is Yadon (yes it's foreign), but I am more commonly known as dupreeh. I have been a member of the Minigames community since round about 2014 / 2013. I started off during theFrequency and eventually moved to VeeGee Gaming where I flourished as a member and made some really good friends like @GimmeYoFries. I missed the BanHammer era as my brother moved out with his PC (I played on his). I have recently however, gotten my own PC and have joined the KZG community as a member. I am 15 years old and am still a school student. I am a hard worker and am perpetually inspiriting others to finish or do well on maps. I am always encouraging people with courses and am perpetually striving to be the best. I am very competitive and will always endeavor to beat you. I am a vigorous believer in the rules and always abide by the rules. I endeavor my best to be a role model for others and I believe I am succeeding.

Play-Time On The Server You're Applying For?: 3 days 02:24:27 hours

What Time Do You Normally Play On The Server You're Applying For: 8am - 8pm (NZ) Of course, school will change this, but expect to see me on frequently :).

Vouching Staff Members Of The Server You Are Applying For: Dongle and Wisey.

Players Vouching Your Application:

DUCK://
Charon
ZempeR
BestBoy
ICEBEAR
Sneak.i

KiwiKrisp

Why Do You Think You Deserve to Be A Part Of The Killzone Gaming Staff Team?: I believe that I can honestly be a helping part in the Minigames staffing team as I suit the role of Moderator. I am always having fun and believe I can cultivate that kind of environment without the Minigames community as well as the KZG community. I am very mature and am not frazzled by what other people think of me, criticism is a big part of my life and I always take it on board to see how I can improve as a human, and of course if all goes well, a Moderator. I have seen recently that not many Admins or Moderators are too active. Of course I am not here to shame or complain as they all do fantastic jobs. I do realize it is a big job, a time consuming one at that, and a role I am willing to put myself into. I am constantly on the Minigames server, I am young so I have more time than the other Admins or Moderators and I believe that is a major factor for an Admin or a Moderator. Now of course I understand that I too have a life and I won't continuously be playing but I do believe the environment will be more controlled with me being on often. The server tends to get out of hand when an Admin or a Moderator (I do apologize for constantly repeating those words) aren't on the server. I am very knowledgeable of the rules and am always telling players whether they can or can't do something.

As I mentioned in my brief description, I abide by rules. I am helpful and am always helping players. I have screenshotted and / or recorded evidence of players breaching the rules and have sent it to admins. I am well known and I have a fair amount of respect amongst all players. I have played a lot more than just 2 days on a multigames server and I have experienced multiple situations. I am very fair and have never given special treatment in terms of anything. The community has been very welcoming and have embraced me with open arms. I have met a lot of new people and have met some really nice ones and others not so nice. I would like to show the community that because it has given me so much, that I can give back.

Most importantly, I believe I can fill a role of moderator expertly. I have a wide range of skills and would also very much enjoy being a moderator. I think of it as, I don't have to be a moderator, I get to be a moderator. If I am accepted I would be tremendously privileged and thankful. Thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope it was worth while.

What Qualities Can You Bring To Killzone Gaming: - I can create an environment that is enjoyable and that people would want to play on.
- I am a strong competitor and am very skilled through a variety of maps. I have recently taught multiple people how to do a map that was constantly played back in the days of theFrequency.
- I am approachable and believe that I can bring a sense of ease and relaxation in the server.
- I am very devoted to my work. I won't treat being a moderator as something where I can slack off and I intend to do my job to my fullest capabilities.
- I am a nice person and am constantly laughing with people.

Thank you.

Have You Checked The Application Requirements: Yes

Have You Read The Server Rules Of The Server You're Applying For: Yes

Do You Have A Loud And Audible Microphone?: Yes

Edited by .vert dupreeh
Changed 2 days to 3 days (updated the time)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aspiring Minigames Moderator

:KZG_blue:

The grind never stops.

DUPREEH.

cowboy bebop smoking GIF

13 minutes ago, Pepsi said:

-rep asking people to +rep what just pisses me and a lot of other people off 

bad luck ;) 

With all due respect pepsi, you are very arrogant and you are constantly abusing admins and mods. You always break the rules and I'm not too sure how liked you are across the server. Just now you were muted for insulting Hayley and constantly abusing him. A -rep from you is fine. And thanks for the feedback. And I only asked you individually, I have not asked a single other individual. I told Hayley I asked you and he told me not to do it, I have now learned from my mistakes.

Edited by dupreeh3G
Changed person to individual.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

The grind never stops.

DUPREEH.

cowboy bebop smoking GIF

8 minutes ago, dupreeh3G said:

With all due respect pepsi, you are very arrogant and you are constantly abusing admins and mods. You always break the rules and I'm not too sure how liked you are across the server. Just now you were muted for insulting Hayley and constantly abusing him. A -rep from you is fine. And thanks for the feedback. And I only asked you individually, I have not asked a single other person. I told Hayley I asked you and he told me not to do it, I have now learned from my mistakes.

how is ya moderator app, pointing out my great input on the server, last time i recalled its titled "[MINIGAMES] dupreeh ^s 's Moderator Application"    so I recommend you keep ya eye on the prize princess <3 

lavar ball love GIF by Ball in the Family

Edited by Pepsi

Neutral. Although I can see that you are quite active and the application has enough buzz words to make a Huffington Post article, you do have a tendency not to stop talking on the server, and it can be quite annoying of an otherwise chill server. Good luck.

Also, how you take criticism and how you reply to other members in your admin application is important. Don't try and criticise other people for their replies. This is YOUR application, not Pepsi's

• Juicy 1
  • Thumbs up 1

1be.gif

3 minutes ago, Goose said:

Neutral. Although I can see that you are quite active and the application has enough buzz words to make a Huffington Post article, you do have a tendency not to stop talking on the server, and it can be quite annoying of an otherwise chill server. Good luck.

Thanks for the feedback Goose. I tend to be talkative, thats just how I am. Will definitely take feedback on board :).

The grind never stops.

DUPREEH.

cowboy bebop smoking GIF

-rep your attitude seems very ignorant and harsh you should really try to understand that you need to be a positive role model to this community

~ but goodluck youll need it

• Like 1
  • Thumbs up 2

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

1 minute ago, Suprememes said:

-rep your attitude seems very ignorant and harsh you should really try to understand that you need to be a positive role model to this community

~ but goodluck youll need it

Thanks for the feedback Suprememes.

The grind never stops.

DUPREEH.

cowboy bebop smoking GIF

+rep despite what other people say Dupreeh has all the traits a staff member has. Yes, he can be noisy sometimes or be annoying but everyone has things to improve on and although he uses his mic a lot ive never had to mute him or gag him. I have never had a problem with Dupreeh, hes always on i can always have banter with him and have a all around good time. 

• Thumbs up 1

31 minutes ago, Wisey said:

+rep despite what other people say Dupreeh has all the traits a staff member has. Yes, he can be noisy sometimes or be annoying but everyone has things to improve on and although he uses his mic a lot ive never had to mute him or gag him. I have never had a problem with Dupreeh, hes always on i can always have banter with him and have a all around good time. 

Thanks for the feedback Wisey, will definetly try to be less noisy.

The grind never stops.

DUPREEH.

cowboy bebop smoking GIF

-rep , dupree u can be nice at times but in my opinion that can change quickly. ive been on mg at times where you mic spam and just get annoying. i dont think you're ready for moderator yet!!  good luck with the application , sorry!

ps . try not to reply to everyones reply to reduce the spam :))

Edited by noodle
  • Thumbs up 1

-rep, try following the rules before you try to enforce them, your mic can be too loud at times and is on the edge of ear rape.  Only 2 days isnt enough playtime in my opinion.

102 GIF

-rep

Although you have 2 days+ on the server as stated, I feel like you need to stick around for longer before you go for admin/mod. You didn't come back to the community long ago (less than a month) and have played 62 hours in the past month, which is good in respect of activity however it doesn't show how loyal you are to the server.

I don't believe you are mature, especially in the way you act on the server. You use your mic a hell of a lot and I don't doubt multiple people self-mute you because of this. As it isn't against the rules to be using your mic and more or less isn't really a solid point to put on an admin app, this is more of constructive criticism.

22 hours ago, dupreeh3G said:

I have seen recently that not many Admins or Moderators are too active.

Firstly there are 5 admins and 1 mod. I know for sure that myself, Wisey, Ec1ipse and Dongle are definitely active enough to have the server under control. This kind of feels like a slap in the face, you can't expect a staff member to be on every second of the day if that's what you are saying. I didn't mention Hayley because he is always on the server, kid needs to calm down. 

I'm sure that you will be able to change my opinion down the track but as of right now I don't believe you are capable of a staff position and that's why I'm giving you a -rep

sтεαм

3 hours ago, Zing said:

-rep

Although you have 2 days+ on the server as stated, I feel like you need to stick around for longer before you go for admin/mod. You didn't come back to the community long ago (less than a month) and have played 62 hours in the past month, which is good in respect of activity however it doesn't show how loyal you are to the server.

I don't believe you are mature, especially in the way you act on the server. You use your mic a hell of a lot and I don't doubt multiple people self-mute you because of this. As it isn't against the rules to be using your mic and more or less isn't really a solid point to put on an admin app, this is more of constructive criticism.

Firstly there are 5 admins and 1 mod. I know for sure that myself, Wisey, Ec1ipse and Dongle are definitely active enough to have the server under control. This kind of feels like a slap in the face, you can't expect a staff member to be on every second of the day if that's what you are saying. I didn't mention Hayley because he is always on the server, kid needs to calm down. 

I'm sure that you will be able to change my opinion down the track but as of right now I don't believe you are capable of a staff position and that's why I'm giving you a -rep

Thanks for that Zing. I take everything you said into consideration. If I do recall you said something similar. What I meant is, whenever there are no admins on, 8/10 times, there is mass micspam and toxicity. Just felt that since I am so active that I could make a change in terms of micspam and toxicity. And yes for everyone commenting that I am loud and noisy, that is just how I am. I speak loud, sometimes louder than necessary. I use my mic because it is an easier form of communication. But thanks for the feedback, just thought I could give some clarity. p.s The  only time I have ever been sm'ed is when I play music after an admin ran a vote.

Edit: Please read what I said after that I noticed many weren't active. :)

Edited by dupreeh3G

The grind never stops.

DUPREEH.

cowboy bebop smoking GIF

-rep Dupreeh for now, I do not believe you are capable of being a staff member as sometimes you can get a little of hand and use your mic a lot. However, you are truly an extremely friendly and easy-going guy and really does have a passion for the server. I would like to see you really uphold the rules of the server more often and also work on the constructive feedback above. I strongly believe if you work on all the feedback, you will truly change each and everyone's mind.

Best of luck,
SpeeDY

4 hours ago, SpeeDY said:

-rep Dupreeh for now, I do not believe you are capable of being a staff member as sometimes you can get a little of hand and use your mic a lot. However, you are truly an extremely friendly and easy-going guy and really does have a passion for the server. I would like to see you really uphold the rules of the server more often and also work on the constructive feedback above. I strongly believe if you work on all the feedback, you will truly change each and everyone's mind.

Best of luck,
SpeeDY

Thanks SpeeDY. I have been trying to use my mic a lot less. :)

The grind never stops.

DUPREEH.

cowboy bebop smoking GIF

Denied.

There are some very good constructive comments on this thread which I hope you will take in consideration to improve your presence on the server before deciding to apply again! :)

0lzHluV.png

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic