SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] draph's Administrator Application

Giraffe

Server Group You're Applying For?: SKILL SURF

Steam Account Name: draph

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:139098920

Description Of Yourself: Guy who plays games and streams surf occasionally

Play-Time On Server You're Applying For?: 10d 06:12h

What Time Do You Normally Play On The Server You're Applying For?: Usually in the afternoons around the hours 12-10 PM, sometimes in the morning depending on what I'm doing.

Vouching Staff Members Of The Server You Are Applying For?: CJ, Raven, Sid

Players Vouching Your Application?: A lot of players respect me, hard to ask everyone, they can post their +/- 1 here.

Why Do You Deserve To Be A Part Of The Killzone Gaming Staff Team?: I am one of the most known players on KZG surf, with years of admin experience across different games, and over a year of experience moderating skill surf specifically, I have acquired the skills and knowledge of how to handle the situations that the server faces, and my presence whilst issues are occurring with no other admins online will minimise player complaints and frustration. I can assist to helping others when it comes to learning a route or improving their times if asked and can assist with improving the overall experience on the server by giving my own opinions to the head staff. Due to experience and connections, I can help kzg import great ideas to improve the overall quality of the server, and increase the positive feedback of players opinions on the server.

What Qualities Can You Bring To Killzone Gaming?:

- Active support
- Unbiased decision-making
- Years of admin experience
- Active within the server
- Understanding

Checked The Application Requirements?: Yes

Read The Server Rules Of The Server You're Applying For?: Yes

Have A Loud And Audible Microphone?: Yes

Edited by Giraffe

+1 seems like a good lad very active on forums ~~ goodluck 

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

19 hours ago, Raven said:

I only have one Question Draph, If you get admin are you going to use !calladmin?

It wouldn't be necessary ?

• 1 month later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic