SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Maggot's Unban Appeal

Maggot

Your ingame Name: Maggot

Server you were banned / muted on?: Minigames

Your Steam ID: STEAM_http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198297654309/

Date / Time of Ban: 01-18-18 20:00

Admin that banned or muted (if known): eclipse

Reason for ban (if known): Pickle a recently banned member told me to tell people to write "speed.toggle" in console. i had no clue what it meant what so ever which really annoys me as now i have to play reflex. please take this into consideation thanks.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I had no clue what it did i just got nugdged to do it :(

So did u get banned for typing it or telling other people to type it, please make it clear because if you typed it Eclipse wouldn't of banned you its an automatic ban...

It clearly says he was told to tell people to type it, I'm not sure which part you don't understand Wisey

Eg - Pickle to Maggot: Man you should tell the server to type speed.toggle in console and see what happens ehehehehe!!1 XD

- Maggot to server: Everyone should type speed.toggle in console!!

- Ec1ipse bans Maggot

first time being banned from it and its double what others were getting?

I dont think it should be longer than a week for first warning.

I mean, hes already been gone for atleast a week...

102 GIF

1 hour ago, Dongle said:

It clearly says he was told to tell people to type it, I'm not sure which part you don't understand Wisey

Eg - Pickle to Maggot: Man you should tell the server to type speed.toggle in console and see what happens ehehehehe!!1 XD

- Maggot to server: Everyone should type speed.toggle in console!!

- Ec1ipse bans Maggot

my bad soz

ywudSdu.png

I mean if you don't know what something does why would you spam it? Why would you listen to a banned player? Why didn't you type the command yourself just to see what it does?

I don't mind if someone wants to unban him up to whoever.

ACCEPTED
Nyalon's Tips Class #101: Next time don't spam a command that gets others permed banned that was told to you by a banned player

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

• Nyalon locked this topic