SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

specCynz's | Admin Application

specCynz

Steam ID - 
STEAM_0:1:103073048

Steam Name : 
specCy

Who Will Vouch? : 
ron, Element, elektro, jinxed, ryan and various others

Your Age : 

Description Of Yourself : 
My name is specCy, I am 17 and from New Zealand. I have been playing CS:GO for nearly 3 1/2 years. I have played minigames for a majority of this time and I have enjoyed playing it. My hobbies include gaming, cars, design and ice hockey. 

I am a friendly guy who wants to help out the server, I am on the server most of the day when I am playing CS:GO. I have noticed that some very inappropriate things happen on the server when the admins are not there and I think that I would be a very good asset to fix this.

Why Do I Deserve This Rank Over Others? : 
I feel that I am very mature for my age, I have admined previous servers - Miscite Minigames, Reverse Gaming Minigames and also a DarkRP Garrysmod server.

Additional Information Which You May Believe May Help You Becoming An Admind? :
As listed above I have admined previous servers in different games and I would love to help out on this server.

Additional Questions :
Would Killzone Gaming be interested in making a competitive CyberGamer team? I would be interested in helping get it set up and would love to find some players to play in the team.

Did You Read The Application Requirements? : Yes I did.

'Kwala' wrote:
~ Neutral on this one. Very average job on the application and you can be quite immature on the servers at times.

Thank you for the criticism.

'Do It For Pepsi' wrote:
Neutral Spec to me is a nice guy but I would like to see harder work put into this app anyway good

Thankyou for the criticism.

• 2 weeks later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search