SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Jerry's Administrator Application

Jerry

Steam Account Name:  Jerry
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:182424315

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm Jerry a KZG player from New Zealand enjoy playing CSGO and am active nearly everyday I enjoy playing all sorts of gamemodes, killing people / warming up gamemodes are my favorite.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  A cool calm collected being that is active and has over 15 DAYS played over all KZG servers, and most of the community knows me from one server or another, I have matured immensely from when I first joined KZG.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I think I deserve to be apart of the KZG staff team because of the hours I am active and how I Enjoy playing the aim servers and would really like to help more around the server as I feel I ready for this pistion

Play-Time on Server Group:  17h on 1v1 aim , 5h on Casual comp and more on retakes but that isnt displayed
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Easily 30mins a day when warming up for my comps and 3h in the weekends when playing for fun.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  @tjweary , @lockhart
Vouching Players:  Wolf, TechnoShow, Imabag

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Jerry
  • Haha 1
  • Baked 1

• Nyalon locked this topic