SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

plam1's Unban Appeal

plam1

Aren't the aim servers under a different section of KZG, i dont really understand how a aim server ban can directly correlate to the Surf and jump servers :/  didn't know you could actively "cheat" while surfing... who'd have thought.

18 minutes ago, plam1 said:

Aren't the aim servers under a different section of KZG, i dont really understand how a aim server ban can directly correlate to the Surf and jump servers :/  didn't know you could actively "cheat" while surfing... who'd have thought.

If you're banned on any KZG server why should we let you on the rest?

Strafe optimizes exist aswell so you can cheat on the surf and Jump servers! 

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

Whether you're cheating or not. You seem toxic, abusive and hostile towards people.
You're slating off admins, asking people if they want bans.

Impersonating an administrator of KZG.
"im actually admin"
"you want to be banned or"
"i can't ban you for asking to be banned"
"talk again and ban ok?"

1. Abuse towards other players will not be tolerated and will be punished with the utmost severity. We understand that the environment on all servers can become heated at times, but the community of Killzone Gaming does not condone any form of toxicity/hate speech/abuse/racism/discrimination.
  2. Impersonations of any Staff Members or users are prohibited.

Currently breaking 2 rules.
Can you justify on that point alone, why you should be unbanned? 
Because from the chat logs, i don't think you can.

get out GIF

• Juicy 1

Again, we're talking Admins and Mods who actually have no idea how to play the game other than play "jump/surf" especially when you don't play the aim servers. but hey what can you do, being an admin on a different platform other than the aim servers immediately = entitlement to a post which holds no context to what my bans actually about. Its like i'm driving into brick walls here, and when i do, they keep coming and coming.

Again, if you had any awareness you would realise i already discussed this issue instead of reading only my last post but then again, what did i expect :/

1 hour ago, Lethiem said:

Strafe optimizes exist aswell so you can cheat on the surf and Jump servers! 

you say this as if i cheated to begin with. I really don't know why people who have absolutely no skill towards the game continuously berate me at my skill towards the game, it makes no sense... its absurd.

@plam1 Mate you're not making it any better for yourself, just don't respond to comments that are unrelated, simple as that.

Can i ask that a   @Community Director look at this and complete the verdict as this has gone for too long with no evidence being attached to the appeal, as well as endless bickering for absolutely no reason,

Whether it stays a perm ban or a temp ban with a Perm Silence - one or the other, please finish this asap. 

1 minute ago, Wan Kin Tu Yu (vol 0) said:

@plam1 Mate you're not making it any better for yourself, just don't respond to comments that are unrelated, simple as that.

Can i ask that a   @Community Director look at this and complete the verdict as this has gone for too long with no evidence being attached to the appeal, as well as endless bickering for absolutely no reason,

Whether it stays a perm ban or a temp ban with a Perm Silence - one or the other, please finish this asap. 

i actually thank you for being the most logical person here.

14 hours ago, plam1 said:

Again, we're talking Admins and Mods who actually have no idea how to play the game other than play "jump/surf" especially when you don't play the aim servers. but hey what can you do, being an admin on a different platform other than the aim servers immediately = entitlement to a post which holds no context to what my bans actually about. Its like i'm driving into brick walls here, and when i do, they keep coming and coming.

Again, if you had any awareness you would realise i already discussed this issue instead of reading only my last post but then again, what did i expect :/

But you've literally not produced anything logical, for a reason to be unbanned upon the reasons i stated alone.

Irrelevant if i am not aim staff, you're breaking rules and as an admin, i'm entitled to state my view on unban appeals, especially when the culprit is breaking rules. 

That's why other admins comment, so no need to be a smart ass about it. :) 

I don't need to play on an aim server to know how to play the game and know how it works. 

29 pages of just constant abuse towards players and threatening to ban players.

To sum things up:
You've produced no evidence towards your unban. 
You've openly admitted to being toxic, hostile and abusive towards other members of KZG.
You've been impersonating an admin and threatening to ban people.
 Yet you're applying for an unban, ironic.

Perma silence, at least in my stupid non aim admin mind. :) 
@Nyalon @My Name is Tito @GimmeYoFries @Sorrow

Good luck :) 

Accepted.

Your ban has been reduced to 2 weeks (2 weeks for admin impersonation). As well as this, you will have a permanent silence in place based on your toxic behaviour on KZG servers.

closed.

0lzHluV.png

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic