SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Doshiii's Administrator Application

Dxshii

Steam Account Name:  Doshiii
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56311855

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Pretty easy going person, am usually quiet but not afraid to do the job I would be assigned as an admin by using voice. I tend to get along with others really easy.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  - Constant support
- Years of experience in player management
- Very understanding and tolerant of players
- Unbiased decisions
- Active on the server and in the community

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Why I think I deserve to be apart of this community's staff team is that I am an active member and would make a more active staff member, I mainly consider myself player management due to my fair ways and how to deal with certain situations. I've had this role of player management in many communities so my tolerance can vary for quite the amount of types of players I may have to deal with when doing my job. Having co-owned Jakeey802's community and played on ZTS regularly when they were lively I'd like to think I'm among the well known to semi well known players through out Skill Surf. Other servers that I played a part in with source mod are Zombie admin and a bit of zoning in the Skill Surf server for Ban-hammer, outside of Csgo I'm still Admin on an active gmod server was a super admin for another gmod server, with that said my experience ends there. I'm really understandable about how communities function and how my role in the community can and will take affect through my actions.

Play-Time on Server Group:  2 days 04:01:13 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Saturday - Monday 9:00AM - 1:00AM Tuesday 9:00AM - 11:00PM Wednesday - Thursday 3:30PM - 11:00PM Friday 3:30PM - 1:00AM

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Cj, .deX and Raven (.deX and Raven have also given permission to apply without meeting forum based requirements)
Vouching Players:  I didn't go around asking players to vouch, the staff listed are those who asked me to apply but If I were to list people I knew would support me without asking would be: Abu Ramal and Flower Boy.

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Doshiii

+1 great guy , I have known Doshiii for a long time and he is always calm and collected and would be excellent for this position.

+1 i love trippie redd

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

+1 Good Guy Never had an issue with him and have alot of mutual respect for players would be a great addition to the admin team.

Good Luck <#

Accepted.

Please get a hold of Raven or one of the Community Directors.

Congrats Doshiiii!!!!!!!

happy hailee steinfeld GIF by Pitch Perfect

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic