SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Uncle's Macaroni's Administrator Application

Macaroni

Steam Account Name: Weird Uncle's Macaroni
Steam ID: Steam_1:0:58245257

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I have been an active member of the KZG community since late November of 2017 when I returned to playing CS:GO. I have since earned the ranks of Expert and Teacher and want to help the community filling the time gaps of when an admin isn't available or on the server.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I have over 1200 hours hours played on CS:GO so i have the ability to judge who is cheating and who isn't.
I have an unbiased opinion on what someone's punishment.
I will judge people and give them a fair punishment based on what offense they have committed.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Why I deserve to be part of the Killzone Gaming's staff team? I deserve to be part of the KZG staff team because I believe I am an active player and I will continue to be just as if not more active and will help clean the KZG servers of mic spammers and hackers. I always try my best to help resolve issues with the community and will try my best to continue to help people in resolving their issues with either the server or if they need help fixing the bug of their settings not loading or if they just can't quite finish a map/ stage. I have played CS:GO for over 2 years now but I will continue to keep learning new and important skills.

Play-Time on Server Group:  2 days 03:56:53 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Monday - 4Pm-6Pm
Tuesday - 10Am-3Pm
Wednesday- 8Am-10Am
Thursday, Friday - N/A
Saturday, Sunday 11Am-5Pm

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Bubble, I AM SEMPAIII
Vouching Players:  BurnZZ, AbuRamal, Pickle.

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Dj Dad

-1 at times on the server you seem very immature, you where a decent bloke while try to get teacher title but once you got it you changed alot and for that reason its a -1 sorry bud

19 hours ago, Vert said:

-1 at times on the server you seem very immature, you where a decent bloke while try to get teacher title but once you got it you changed alot and for that reason its a -1 sorry bud

That's a fair call. I'll try to work on that. Thanks for the feedback Vert.

+1 great helper and a great guy to chill out with on surf. Would love to have him as an admin and definetly deserves to be apart of the KZG staff, good luck!!

Weird Uncle's Macaroni this is a hard one for me, As a player on the server I get along with you really well and enjoy having a yarn with you. The main problem for me is I don't see you as admin material, your a good guy and don't cause any problems but this isn't enough to be an admin.

I would like to hear the opinions of more of the Skill Surf staff on this one.

Its a neutral from me mate.

My opinion pretty much mirrors Raven's but I will elaborate on my main reasons why

You are a good guy , fun to have banter with and are always friendly but my main concern would be how the community would react to you and if they would listen to you and how you would handle tough situations , im just not sure if you are quiet there yet but but i do apreciate the effort you have put into this application.

It will be a neutral from me too man.

• Raven locked this topic