SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Mod Application Coyotech

coyotech

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:177232702 
Steam Name: Youtube : Coyotech (Coyotech)
What Server: ScoutzNKnivez
Who will vouch?: Mr_Merkhem99
Age: I am 14 years old and i show lots of interest in helping the community and getting rid of those mic spammers and overall idiots
Hours On Cs:go : 200 or so hours on the game really love it
Hours On Kzg ScoutzNKnivez : around 35-40 hours my favourite community server.
Description of yourself: mainly very friendly love to talk to people and introduce them to the server. i am pretty shy, and i like to make people laugh a lot. it has always been a pretty big part of my life to become a famous youtuber ( i got really inspired by markiplier). but anyways i have loved 99% of the people i have met on scoutznknivez. there has only been 2-3 people who are idiots on kzg so i love this community because it's not as toxic as some of the others i have seen.

Why you deserve this rank over the other applicants: i am willing to help anyone who asks for help on the server
 Additional information which you believe may help you in becoming an Moderator: im on the server daily and i see new people and help them i also love to introduce them and show them how to play the game and the rules of the server. if anyone breaks the rules i usually try to tell them that if they keep going i will get admins involved they usually stop at that point. 

Also usually after school at 4-6 there sometimes arent mods or admins on and at 8-9 there aren't mods on either so sometimes the idiots join the server then and start mic spamming and trolling and theres not much i can do to stop them. that's why if i had moderator i would mute them for 5 minutes and stop them from being a nuisance to all the other players.
 I have read the application requirements: yes i have done all the requirements to become an admin.

+rep, Really nice person to talk to can be slightly immature at times but overall really great bloke to play with. Might want to cut back on rasist jokes lol! but yeah good guy ;)

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

'Mag1c' wrote:
+rep, Really  nice person to talk to can be slightly immature at times but overall really great bloke to play with. Might want to cut back on rasist jokes lol! but yeah good guy ;)

lol thx bro. lol sorry (i did get permission from admin and im only joking haha)

'coyotech' wrote:
Mag1c wrote:
+rep, Really  nice person to talk to can be slightly immature at times but overall really great bloke to play with. Might want to cut back on rasist jokes lol! but yeah good guy ;)

lol thx bro. lol sorry (i did get permission from admin and im only joking haha)

I know

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

'HDOGISAWESOME' wrote:
+rep, really nice dude who I always get on to have a play with very good guy deserves mod

thank you so much man :)

Hey man! Just thought I would let you know, Kwala posted a template for all applications, I suggest you check that out and fill it in with more information :) You will probably be told by others but it doesn't appear you want this position due to the lack of effort in the application. From Mag1c's comment I assume that you are a genuine guy but just thought I would let you know :)

SANDOS
Life's Like a Box of  Chocolates, you can never get the ribbon off.
4505bb32b0e55609f341006538b45913.gif

'SANDOS' wrote:
Hey man! Just thought I would let you know, Kwala posted a template for all applications, I suggest you check that out and fill it in with more information :) You will probably be told by others but it doesn't appear you want this position due to the lack of effort in the application. From Mag1c's comment I assume that you are a genuine guy but just thought I would let you know :)

Hey bro! i did check out his template thats how i got all the titles and stuff

'coyotech' wrote:
SANDOS wrote:

Hey bro! i did check out his template thats how i got all the titles and stuff

Yeah I know, but was just saying you should add more information :)

SANDOS
Life's Like a Box of  Chocolates, you can never get the ribbon off.
4505bb32b0e55609f341006538b45913.gif

its hard to take this application serious, i agree with @"SANDOS" characteristics are not enough, (MOD) will be entrusted in those who show dedication and the attributes of a Future potential Admin, they must be able to control the server whilst also trying to help the server and FORUM grow. There is more a lot more needed of and Admin or Moderator than: they are willing to help anyone who asks for help on the server. i dont mean to sound bitter but we all put alot of effort into doing our applications to become trial mod or trial admin because these roles need to be taking seriously. just because we have these roles does not mean we got it EASY i have written more than your application here which tells me you didnt really think your application through.
this is only my opinion on this application you are a good part of the scoutz community and always chat with me but around here thats not enough

-rep

Dope

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

I've talked to you before and you sound like a top bloke, but you haven't put effort in this application or shown any required skills of being an admin. I do still enjoy your company in the community. (Keep Going)

-rep

76561198129673465.png

I will have to give you a -1 I jumped on surf yesterday and you were screaming down your mic, you get muted by acid then proceed to come into the ts channel and say idk why I was muted I do it all the time? That's not admin actions gl next time bro :)

'DopeScope' wrote:
its hard to take this application serious, i agree with @"SANDOS" characteristics are not enough, (MOD) will be entrusted in those who show dedication and the attributes of a Future potential Admin, they must be able to control the server whilst also trying to help the server and FORUM grow. There is more a lot more  needed of and Admin or Moderator than: they are willing to help anyone who asks for help on the server. i dont mean to sound bitter but we all put alot of effort into doing our applications to become trial mod or trial admin because these roles need to be taking seriously. just because we have these roles does not mean we got it EASY i have written more than your application here which tells me you didnt really think your application through.
this is only my opinion on this application you are a good part of the scoutz community and always chat with me but around here thats not enough

-rep

Dope
yeah i understand there isnt much there but on the helping it grow ive already invited like 5-10 of my friends to the server and i'm getting some of my friends to get their friends to join. I think i shouldve taken a bit more time on it but im not sure what else to write. i understand where your coming from as well i really really want to become a mod as well or even trial i will hopefully research and update it a shit ton i will put in alot more writing on the application.

Apologies Dope

Zac (Coyotech)

'Do It For Pepsi' wrote:
I will have to give you a -1 I jumped on surf yesterday and you were screaming down your mic, you get muted by acid then proceed to come into the ts channel and say idk why I was muted I do it all the time? That's not admin actions gl next time bro :)

ummm i dont go on surf????? wtf? i havent surfed in 2 months and ive never been on a kzg surf before

'CELLA' wrote:
I've talked to you before and you sound like a top bloke, but you haven't put effort in this application or shown any required skills of being an admin. I do still enjoy your company in the community. (Keep Going)

-rep

will update it tonight and put a shit ton more in

I have made a new entire application because i wanted a full reset because this thread i have just realised is a joke so this time i have spent more time on it and i will continue to update it

'coyotech' wrote:
DopeScope wrote:
its hard to take this application serious, i agree with @"SANDOS" characteristics are not enough, (MOD) will be entrusted in those who show dedication and the attributes of a Future potential Admin, they must be able to control the server whilst also trying to help the server and FORUM grow. There is more a lot more  needed of and Admin or Moderator than: they are willing to help anyone who asks for help on the server. i dont mean to sound bitter but we all put alot of effort into doing our applications to become trial mod or trial admin because these roles need to be taking seriously. just because we have these roles does not mean we got it EASY i have written more than your application here which tells me you didnt really think your application through.

-rep

Dope
yeah i understand there isnt much there but on the helping it grow ive already invited like 5-10 of my friends to the server and i'm getting some of my friends to get their friends to join. I think i shouldve taken a bit more time on it but im not sure what else to write. i understand where your coming from as well i really really want to become a mod as well or even trial i will hopefully research and update it a shit ton i will put in alot more writing on the application.

Apologies Dope

Zac (Coyotech)
Great way to take criticism @"coyotech" 

Dope

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

Neutral rep. Good player, active, friendly. But as said above application could use a little more effort and I think you should play a little bit more so you can get a little more known in the community :) (Also learn to use your mic a little less) ;)

'coyotech' wrote:
Do It For Pepsi wrote:

ummm i dont go on surf????? wtf? i havent surfed in 2 months and ive never been on a kzg surf before

o shiz soz wrong person sorry man my mistake

'DopeScope' wrote:
coyotech wrote:
DopeScope wrote:

-rep

Dope

Apologies Dope

Zac (Coyotech)
Great way to take criticism @"coyotech" 

Dope

Sarcasm Or Serious?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search