SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

veX's Unban Appeal

veX

Steam Account Name: veX
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:77077744

Server Group: AIM
Server:  1v1 Arenas

Date / Time of Ban: 04-04-18 12:40

Admin that Punished You: AIM ADMIN Cartoons

Reason for Ban: Multi-Hack

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: *I'm assuming he banned the wrong person*
Hi I'm veX, I was just playing on the KZG 1v1 Arena after coming off the CasualComp server.
I was served with a "Multi-Hack" ban after a map change and 30 rounds in the next game, yet I wasn't hacking.
I run Overwolf on my PC which records all my kills/deaths. I'm happy to provide the videos of the 1v1 Arena, since AIM ADMIN Cartoons didn't want to attach a demo to my ban details or elaborate on the reason for my ban.
If you may please check the demos (I'm going through my recordings) you'll see that none of my actions were suspicious in any ways.

Thanks

veX

EDIT: it was about 30 rounds, not 10
EDIT2: Informed that my STEAMID was incorrect, updated now

Edited by veX

unknown1.png.8b068ae61736b5389956f8f865515843.png

Hi veX,

The demos unfortunately dont link directly to the ban on source bans so we will just have to wait for Cartoons to respond with the demo.

Also your steam id is STEAM_1:1:77077744    

Sometimes steam id finder leaves out or changes the 1 to a 0 for some stupid reason.

So after speaking to @cartoons he has informed me that you were using auto shoot script and it was showing up in CowAC everytime you shot so it was believed that you were most likely using a script or macro which is a banable offence. Im going to check the demo later and compose it into a clip foe the evidence.

The thing about CowAC is it actually shows up in chat that you have been detected which even you can read, but for some reason you kept using it. So where it said the ban was for Multi-Hack is actually incorrect and it really should of said Scripts/Macros

The chat log about this went like this.

almost every second gun fight he got detected by the CowAC for Autoshoot Scripting
for the entire time he was in the server (1 and a half maps)

...Blizz-Yesterday at 5:28 PM@..cartoons If you're talking about the dude that you called me for yea he was using scripts/macros. He basically had razer synapse or whatever and had an auto shoot bind so it spams left click once every 0.005 seconds

which is bannable imo

...Blizz-Yesterday at 5:31 PM

Yea

the dude was using it with pistols

just running

..cartoons-Yesterday at 7:00 PM
So what's the verdict
Maybe he doesn't know Macro's are against the rules
...ruthles_kila-Yesterday at 7:09 PM
its states it
i believe in the rules

Yes I did use Razer Synapse to be able to shoot at higher speeds with the TEC-9. I haven't read the rules in a long time, and I clearly have been ignoring the CowAC notification saying "Warning, macro/script detected" (Although this pop-up has been shown to me nearly every time I joined the game, long before I even owned a Razer Product to be able to macro, so I assumed everyone received it.)

I definitely did the wrong thing as it clearly states in the AIM Rules, "2. Scripting/Macroing will result in a suspension...". It was ignorant of me to continue playing with them. 
Apologies,

I'll serve the week sentence terminator 2 thumbs up GIF

7 minutes ago, veX said:

Yes I did use Razer Synapse to be able to shoot at higher speeds with the TEC-9. I haven't read the rules in a long time, and I clearly have been ignoring the CowAC notification saying "Warning, macro/script detected" (Although this pop-up has been shown to me nearly every time I joined the game, long before I even owned a Razer Product to be able to macro, so I assumed everyone received it.)

I definitely did the wrong thing as it clearly states in the AIM Rules, "2. Scripting/Macroing will result in a suspension...". It was ignorant of me to continue playing with them. 
Apologies,

I'll serve the week sentence terminator 2 thumbs up GIF

Shouldn’t it be obvious it’s cheating? Like u set a macro just to do that and you know it

1 minute ago, krewzy said:

Shouldn’t it be obvious it’s cheating? Like u set a macro just to do that and you know it

Well anyone who sets up a macro, sets it up knowingly.
So according to what you are saying, all macros are considered cheats, therefore Rule 2 should be combined with Rule 1. Which wouldn't work because then it doesn't clearly say we can't use macros.
Macros aren't considered cheats in FPS games (Definitely frowned upon in Street Fighters) because they only spam a key rather than reveal the location of your enemy or teleport you across the map.

2 minutes ago, veX said:

Well anyone who sets up a macro, sets it up knowingly.
So according to what you are saying, all macros are considered cheats, therefore Rule 2 should be combined with Rule 1. Which wouldn't work because then it doesn't clearly say we can't use macros.
Macros aren't considered cheats in FPS games (Definitely frowned upon in Street Fighters) because they only spam a key rather than reveal the location of your enemy or teleport you across the map.

So ur telling me a program you alterd to intentially interfear with CSGO isint cheating making ur TEC-9 spam faster than YOU can shoot it? Ok sir

4 minutes ago, krewzy said:

So ur telling me a program you alterd to intentially interfear with CSGO isint cheating making ur TEC-9 spam faster than YOU can shoot it? Ok sir

I didn't alter or inject the program into CSGO so it doesn't "interfere". Razer Synapse isn't a script it's a program which creates the macros and the TEC-9 has a ceiling for fire rate, I could shoot it as fast as I was doing so, I just didn't want to. Cookie Clicker can help you practice shooting at faster speeds.

7 hours ago, veX said:

Apologies,

I'll serve the week sentence 

Appreciate the honesty champ.

Please keep in mind if you're caught with scripts again, the ban will be permanent. 

Denied.

0lzHluV.png

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search