SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Tempest's Moderator Application

TEMPEST

Steam Account Name:  Tempest 
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:41585599

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I have been surfing for over 5 years now. I am a team player and I would love to join the KZG Skill Surf Staff. I believe I would be a fair moderator to the server and would enjoy making the server a better place.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Some qualities i bring to the KZG community is that I am an outgoing guy who loves to surf and be a part of the surfing servers. Should I become a moderator I would be a just and fair moderator who would not abuse his powers. I would perform my duties as a moderator without prejudice and without favouritism towards my friends. I would do whatever is necessary to follow the rules of the server

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming: I have been surfing for years now and many an hour has been spent on KZG. I have seen this community develop from the early stages of its life to where it is today. I have seen the good and the bad of KZG and I have contributed to this server in a positive way I think. I want to be an moderator on this server due to me wanting to further benefit the community through preventing cancerous behaviour and demoralizing standards set by some individuals. I feel I should be a moderator as when I hop on a server everyone knows me. I have assimilated into the community and having me on the team would be excellent for KZG.

Play-Time on Server Group:  87 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  24/7

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Raven, Dex, Serenity
Vouching Players:  Gimli, droplet, midz, teamkilla, millerpede, duck, emma, nolesy, lux, famoos, fezz, motion, taffy, tooticans, vastly corporeal, pricey, 7kira, draph's #1 super spectator (ocean), tromz, neds, lamb, mars, min, myth, yoza, zime

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by My Name is Tito
EDIT: I didn't vouch you :) - Tito

Wow if it’s The Tito vouching must be good 

+REP

Best of Luck ?

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

+1 great guy , good fun to be around and talk to and all round a nice person , another person i have known a long time and have witnessed his ability to moderate surf servers back on ZTS.

+1 Tempest is a larger the life character on the server and can always have a good laugh. The only thing he needs to work on is not eating on his mic.

Hes had previous mod experience on zts and seems to have done a good job there(what is with all these ex zts admins applying).

+1 A very reputable, nice and friendly person when it comes to the surfing community, definitely would like to see him take it one step further by becoming staff!

5ace26fd2ac0f_606835049_preview_BetterThumbnail.gif.0e77d2e7aa631caa98cf7e407683579d.gif

never forget the lost surfers from the fall of ZTS

On 4/8/2018 at 9:40 PM, Supreme ❤ said:

Wow if it’s The Tito vouching must be good 

+REP

Best of Luck ?

didn't vouch him :)

• Sad Pony 1

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

+1 
Think you'd be a good addition.
-You know how to handle a crowd well
-You're a good guy
-I think with a little trial/error you'd quickly grab a feel of when a mute/gag is needed
-You know how to surf so you'd be able to help beginners learn when you want to
-I think you could have some positive contributions to KZG in times to come.
Plenty enough good points to get you through the door.
Thank.

149626_101.png

BIG -1  Didn't finish stage 14 on Omnific (Sad Reacts Only) 

jk he can have my +1 (>-_-)> 
actually Would be a decent admin c:

P.S we Need a Sid v2

+1 To this, have surfed with Tempest for over 3 plus years now so I have seen Tempest grow as not only a surfer (T6 God) but also as a person. Tempest is one of the most genuine people I know and I believe he will do great in the moderator role. 

:all_the_things:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic