SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Taqo's --select-- Appeal

Taqo

Steam Account Name: Taqo
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:184832136

Server Group: COMBAT
Server:  Casual Competitive

Date / Time of Ban: Invoked on 03-28-18 14:48

Admin that Punished You: Supreme

Reason for Ban: "Aimbot"

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: So I was on casual comp playing as I do and I had a pre good game on Train, when suddenly I get warned for "Autoshoot" Which I didnt know what they meant. Agreeing because I was confused af and thought it was a joke.
Next day after pistol round during buying time I get Temp banned, for 1 week. I tried talking to staff about this because this was stupid, I don't cheat im nova 2.. So after my tells me I should just wait the week I give in and do, and on the last day I check the website to see when exactly i'd be unbanned and there it is, a perm ban out of no where.
1 week ban : https://gyazo.com/a75285b6e9ebe371a7fa2a439b0c2860
Suddenly Perm ban: https://gyazo.com/88afcb18fd96c62b9b3ed1c54cc92ba9
This is beyond dumb, Supreme (The guy that banned me) Just abuses, Whenever hes on he constantly toggles drugs on the last player trying to clutch or just slaps people mid round for them to get killed.
So then my friends told me to message skyprah on steam to try to explain my self and so I sent a friend request on steam. and after 5 days he declines it. I waited 5 days for him just to waste my time so here I am on these forums trying to explain myself about he much supreme abuses. Literally 0 reason to cheat. and it gets even worst. He was constantly changing my ban reason, He warned me for "AutoShoot". Banned for Aimbot, and then in staff chat my friend told me I was using an autoclicker. its obvious you dont want me here supreme if you're making up all these different cheats to get rid of me, and I am very curious why I donated to KZG just to get banned out of the blue and denied from my request for me to explain myself

quick lil update for ya'll:

Had a 3cps (Clicks per second) macro in the background which are in the logs of aushop on bhop_badg3s bound to my f key bc I cant aim and click a lot (which you have to do on that map) had it bound to my f key bc +inspect is literally useless in the bhops

Edited by Taqo

Considering your going at the staff member that banned you not in a ban report but in your unban very good job

considering for against you cheating, Only way you could get unbanned mostly likey is if you wait a few months and re apply or if you were recording at the time Good Luck

2 hours ago, Taqo said:

The thing I hate the most is that he changed the reasons for the ban 3 different times and even changed the ban length

Edited by Taqo

What were you doing to trigger the AutoShoot warning? Were you using any macros? For example, there was a case recently where someone was using a macro to spam the tec-9 which caused the autoshoot warning.

wasnt using any macros that Im aware of, I mostly bhop so I had turn binds and shit and I was just butterfly clicking at most but no autoclickers or anything

+ isnt autoclickers like trash on tec 9

4 hours ago, Jerry said:

Considering your going at the staff member that banned you not in a ban report but in your unban very good job

considering for against you cheating, Only way you could get unbanned mostly likey is if you wait a few months and re apply or if you were recording at the time Good Luck

He isn't having a go at the staff member at all brother. It's best he says his side of the story with every little detail... Helps us solve the issue faster.

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

Hey man chuck me an add on steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/NagaCS98/ and lets see if we can work something out. I have actually seen you around a fair amount of times in the server and you dont seem suss at all. + you have a decent amount of hours racked up on the server so I bet there are plenty of lads that can vouch for you.

Thank you for letting us know about the toggling drugs and slapping. We will make sure that is sorted.

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

12 minutes ago, Naga said:

He isn't having a go at the staff member at all brother. It's best he says his side of the story with every little detail... Helps us solve the issue faster.

True  Personally i think anyone thats Not admin or trial shouldnt post here period unless they have a valid reason " evidence on behalf of either side "

as for you taco So do you use razer snyapse  any scripting through that at all?

Try walk us through your daily provide as much as you can and we will wait for @Supreme ❤ to submit his evidence 

The CowAC detection system does sometimes pick up things that aren’t always the case, hence why it has a threshold of about 30 warnings before it will automatically ban you. 9 times out of 10 the person is actually causing this to go off because they have scripts or hacks. 

In this case I believe it is wrong or else it would go off almost everytime you shot. I believe supreme has seen this and misjudged the meaning without taking the time to view or he spectated you and thought you were. But a auto shoot script can be hard for anyone to pick up on or spammed like in the most recent case of this and would require a immense amount of evidence.

Also I have played with you on a ton of occasions and while I think you’re a great player, in no way have I ever thought u were cheating. Even if you do kill me all the time (asshole).

Sorry about the time you have lost but if the community managers see a ban for hacking they automatically change it to permenant. We can’t do anything about that now but we can look into this further once supreme responds with any evidence he has.

I have an old macro on razer synapse that I use to use a few weeks ago when I was running one of the bhop_bagd3s maps (very long map) but I Havnt used it since unless its still bound to my h key or anything but from earlier when someone said about a tec9 im pre sure I had the CZ on that game lol.

Hey Taqo,

As far as I can tell, your ban has been mislabeled as Aimbot instead the actual infraction which should have been Scripting/Macro's. This ban should have been for 2 weeks but may have been extended to a permanent ban due to the reason.

As for the accusations on Supreme, it was not his decision. At the time, Supreme had asked me what to do about CowAC warnings and I instructed him to warn you and ask you not to use them on KZG, if a second log was produced, to ban.

By default, CowAC does not ban Macro's and Scripts instead it logs them. @-[pkN24!7]- was very close, the threshold being 20. In this instance, you had been logged twice. Meaning CowAC had detected the use of an autoshoot or script 40 times, 20 after a warning.

@Community Director
Can this ban please be reduced. Ban should end 11/4/2018. Thank you <3

• Thanks 1

• My Name is Tito locked this topic