SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

ninim's Unban Appeal

shinigami11

Steam Account Name: ninim
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:203024318

Server Group: MINIGAMES
Server:  BHop

Date / Time of Ban: 12/04/2018

Admin that Punished You: goose

Reason for Ban: ban evading

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: because i don't mean harm and i just wana surf on kzg!!! thanks
hope you consider

I thought it was fine that you played on the servers, you didn't cause any issues. So why get banned now @Goose ?

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

6 hours ago, Naga said:

you didn't cause any issues

Because he was being a pest.

I don't care if you're unbanned. Just don't be a pest with your buddy Ron.

It's up to Skyprah because he was the one that originally banned you.

1be.gif

5 minutes ago, Goose said:

Because he was being a pest.

I don't care if you're unbanned. Just don't be a pest with your buddy Ron.

It's up to Skyprah because he was the one that originally banned you.

Should have put his ban reason down as "being a pest" than. lol surely more to it

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

Ninim joined the mg server yesterday and along side ron they did everything they could do for about an hour to delay and make the server just generally unenjoyable for all other players. After being warned to stop multiple times nimim continued to troll and then started threatening us saying he will record this and try to get us demoted. Ninim has no intention of taking this serious as you can see by the one sentence in his ban appeal, i have put more effort into replying to this than he has in his whole appeal. So yes you have caused harm to the server so i have no reason to believe if you get another chance, that you don't deserve, you wont just do the same. I don't understand why you are allowed to play in the first place, seems unfair to other people that have been banned for cheats but since the terms seem to be that you can play if you don't cause an issue, you have now caused an issue that meant the whole server had a shit time. So big -1

Sub to my Channel >>>  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8xVEMSz6Wm6-JL1snYTUOw?  <<<Sub to my Channel

JB Highlights Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVjVars5_Hs

[SM] Zing: Initiated a vote: Who is better admon

[SM] Vote successful. (Received 59% of 17 votes)

[SM] The answer to Who is better admon is: Snapz.

JOIN MY GAMBLING DC - https://discord.gg/yurYTkp

44 minutes ago, Snapz said:

Ninim joined the mg server yesterday and along side ron they did everything they could do for about an hours to delay and make the server just generally unenjoyable for all other players. After being warned to stop multiple times nimim continued to troll and then started threatening us saying he will record this and try to get us demoted. Ninim has no intention of taking this serious as you can see by the one sentence in his ban appeal, i have put more effort into replying to this than he has in his whole  appeal. So yes you have caused harm to the server so i have no reason to believe if you get another chance, that you don't deserve, you wont just do the same. I don't understand why you are allowed to play in the first place, seems unfair to other people that have been banned for cheats but since the terms seem to be that you can play if you don't cause an issue, you have now caused an issue that meant the whole server had a shit time. So big -1

Couldn't have said it better any other way. -1 to this appeal from me.

7 hours ago, Naga said:

I thought it was fine that you played on the servers, you didn't cause any issues.

Oh I get it now. So that's why some people who ban evade get banned again instantly and the others don't, because as long as they don't cause any issues they don't need to be banned again. Makes perfect sense. 

I guess we should consider not banning Spunno the next time he evades as long as he doesn't cause any issues! Same goes with Sarah, Daz/Naruto/Kkorruption, Pyro, Jinxedxd, etc. If you are smart enough to get permanently banned in the first place should you really be allowed to have another chance? If the answer is yes go and make an appeal like everyone else instead of evading your ban. I agree that it's stupid that he is only getting banned now for it and that there are other people who should be given the same treatment but I guess it's only now that someone has finally done something about it. 

Now to the real issue, big -1

You are a troll, you definitely do cause issues (especially on minigames), you have done what Snapz has described above way more than once and you don't even care as much as to put in a few sentences to actually prove to anyone that you should be unbanned. I would go on but this doesn't even deserve the effort. 

• Like 2

sтεαм

Denying this. Your other accounts are banned for cheating. You have been ban evading and will stay banned. You'd think that because you a knowingly evading a ban that you might at least follow the rules to avoid a situation like this.

You're welcome to appeal again in the future but not any time soon. If you are seen again on the servers evading the ban, you will have no chance for any future unbans. 

Next time make a ban appeal instead of evading... or just don't cheat on the servers.

• Like 3

• skyprah locked this topic