SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Abyss (was DankyPotato)'s Unban Appeal

Abyss

Steam Account Name: Abyss (was DankyPotato)
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:53767927

Server Group: JUMP
Server:  Easy

Date / Time of Ban: 01-27-18 12:00

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Hi. I was banned on your servers a while ago. I was on an alternate account (can't remember its name) playing on an hvh (Hack vs Hack) server. I had no intention on cheating on the actual game but only on the hvh server as I was growing tired of the game. I later joined a surf or bunny hop server (don't know which one) as several friends were also on it. Out of my own stupidity I forgot to un-inject the cheats and thus got myself banned. I genuinely had no intention on cheating on your servers and would like to ask for a second chance. It was truely out of my own forgetfulness that I got banned but again, I would adore a second chance. Thank you.

I can see what you're saying seems true. The original ban was 6 months ago. There was also no damage done as you were banned before you could even connect to minigames on your smurf. I'm happy to give you another chance under a few conditions. You can only play the servers on your main account https://steamcommunity.com/id/DankyPotato/ If you ever join via another account, all your accounts will be permanently banned. 

Unbanned, thanks.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search