SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MINIGAMES] Moose.'s Administrator Application

Moose

Steam Account Name:  Moose.
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:40311282

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hey I'm Alex, just another 20 year old csgo player. I've been playing minigames since the source days but took a break. I've been back for a while now and constantly enjoying what the community has to offer.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Maturity, Banter, Jest, Chill vibes.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I'm a pretty experienced minigame player, and believe that I am generally well received on the server. Over the years of playing it's got to a point where it is easy to tell the difference between some fun banter and abusive comments. Whilst I've been on the server I have been diligent in following the rules, and even try to help the other admins in case they've missed something or are busy else where.

I believe that if admin I would be able to enforce the rules fairly and without bias, as well as be able to diffuse situations without escalating them further. I know the basic commands and I'm not afraid to ask questions if I'm unaware on how to perform certain commands. I try my best already to make the server enjoyable as well as orderly with trying to prevent mic spam and general rule breaking. Being admin would allow me to actually act upon this rather than only being able to ask over mic or chat to little effect.

Though with no to little admin experience, I am a fast learner and the staff being as supporting as they are I'm sure it wouldn't take long to learn the ropes!

Play-Time on Server Group:  7 days 09:27:03 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I work part time so my time varies, but I'm generally available all day/night weekdays and in the afternoon/evening on weekends.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Snapz, Lim, Dongle, Goose.
Vouching Players:  Lighten, Waide*, Speedy.

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Moose

+1 As a “vouching player”, I believe you are admin material Moose. He knows the rules and he's always enforcing the rules on Minigames which is great to see. He is also very good with escalating situations as well as minigaming.

There’s nothing more I have to say, you are mature and very active, and would make a great addition to the Mg Staff.

Best of luck Moose!

guggy.gif

I said to this guy that I would neutral has app. But i have changed my mind so quickly. The past few days that i have known moose has honestly been an honour. The way that he displays himself not only on the minigames server but also on the teamspeak and discord is amazing, one of the best players on the server, he has such a great attitude and has continued to impress me at every chance possible. I could not honestly say that there is a single person that deserves admin more then Moose. Unlike his counter part goose or noose, he is always able to respond in a positive way and ensure that the server remains calm and controlled, how he does this whilst remaining just a regular memeber of the community amazes me and for this I congratulate him. 

Could never give a bigger  +1 in my life 

Please grant him the honour of becoming and admin on the minigames server as he deserves it more then any other.

+1 Moose is mature, active and knows how to control the server and deal with the kids, i have seen the way moose acts and i believe he would fit the admin role well.

Sub to my Channel >>>  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8xVEMSz6Wm6-JL1snYTUOw?  <<<Sub to my Channel

JB Highlights Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVjVars5_Hs

[SM] Zing: Initiated a vote: Who is better admon

[SM] Vote successful. (Received 59% of 17 votes)

[SM] The answer to Who is better admon is: Snapz.

JOIN MY GAMBLING DC - https://discord.gg/yurYTkp

• My Name is Tito locked this topic