SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

TOKYOXOOL's Unban Appeal

TOKYOXOOL

Steam Account Name: TOKYOXOOL
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:433175282

Server Group: MINIGAMES
Server:  [KZG] Minigames | !ws !knife !gloves

Date / Time of Ban: 20:23

Admin that Punished You: Admin deleted.

Reason for Ban: Wallhack (No other infomation)

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I had no information of this ban, no call out/warning and he never said anything about it, I had my audio on, I never heard the admin talk about me "wallhacking" or anything it was a "TeamVTeam" and I was camping behind a box then I noticed the player behind some boxes so ran out to the player that was behind boxes I killed him and the game finished it and then I joined the game again and then just banned and KZG is a very popular community and now not many servers are on

Edited by TOKYOXOOL

6 hours ago, Wisey said:

Did you use third person to view this player? 

So we were fighting each other we went to get cover and I saw him run behind a box, so I hid for a bit and ran up to him and killed him that's literally how it happened

Since the admin has been deleted it is uncertain to know exactly how this ordeal went down. If it was up to me I'd give you benefit of the doubt and keep a close eye on you.

@Minigames Admin if any of you know what happened in this incident please don't be afraid to shed some light.

• Like 2

On 4/30/2018 at 6:39 PM, Dongle said:

Since the admin has been deleted it is uncertain to know exactly how this ordeal went down. If it was up to me I'd give you benefit of the doubt and keep a close eye on you.

@Minigames Admin if any of you know what happened in this incident please don't be afraid to shed some light.

It has been a few days since the appeal, any info I can ask if I will be unbanned cause I KZG is a very popular server and I wanna hope on

Denied, reviewed the footage and you're hacking :/

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic