SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] woods's Administrator Application

woods

Steam Account Name:  woods
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:54491292

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm the nicest guy in the all of surf, love a bit of banter and i'm also a really nice guy. Tall and very handsome. Brown eyes, brown hair. Absolutely ripped to shreds

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I'm calm and very level headed. I'm an amazing surfer,someone the new guys can spec and learn from. I'm a really nice guy, very loved among the community. When i join the server, everyone celebrates. A very respectable guy and someone for the kiddo's to look up

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming: I was a previous admin on another server, so i have experience as an admin. Half of the surf admin team is M.I.A, so my activeness will highly benefit on the server, i am not easily annoyed and can take joke, but i do know when it is necessary when to hand a fair and proper punishment. I would also like to enforce the rules when no staff is online, theirs been a few times when I've entered and no ones and its chaos. I have the time to assist with any servers needs and have skills if need in the sort of zoning. I feel that i can bring a good helping hand to the current staff team with my experience and knowledge. I have had a blast surfing on the servers mostly daily and meeting new people.

Play-Time on Server Group:  5 days 17:19:23 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Everyday around 5-12

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Doshii, Vert, Cjcambo, dex
Vouching Players:  Nolesy, obscure, .., woods, duck, min, joski, samatazz, ndiamond, badlands, zucc, saints, dubzz

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by woods

KZG needs some more less retarded admins, would recommend 

• Like 2

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

-rep Kinda weird looking, once told me to shut up cause of his authority, but can slide ok. /s

+1

Edited by panthA

+1 surfed with this guy for a long time, he always brings something new to the server and deserves admin

Edited by S1nap5e

as much of a meme as this app is i will still give it my +1

Woods would be a great asset to the team in my opinion , all round friendly guy , good fun to have banter with , is always calm and his previous experience helps a lot.

• 3 weeks later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic