SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

$paghetti !'s Unban Appeal

Wallaby

Steam Account Name: $paghetti !
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:44889609

Server Group: SKILL 
Server:  Easy

Date / Time of Ban: legit ages ago only applying now cuz friends are playing the server

Admin that Punished You: probs skyprah

Reason for Ban: It says i was "ignoring admins" on KZG even though i have NEVER played KZG in my life and only realised about the ban when i tried to join the server about a week ago. I presume the ban was because i used to own Reflex Gaming. a different CSGO surfing and mg community and because I was the owner skyprah banned me for some reason :/.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Because I have legit done nothing wrong as I have never been on KZG / been a playing community member xD. I tried adding skyprah on steam with the reason "Just wondering why i am banned on you servers" and the friend request got denied so idk what thats all about :/. Anyway i hope you arent bias in reading this unban appeal just because i used to own another community (recently left and gave ownership to someone else)

1 hour ago, Wallaby said:

Date / Time of Ban: legit ages ago only applying now cuz friends are playing the server

Reason for Ban: It says i was "ignoring admins" on KZG even though i have NEVER played KZG in my life and only realised about the ban when i tried to join the server about a week ago. I presume the ban was because i used to own Reflex Gaming. a different CSGO surfing and mg community and because I was the owner skyprah banned me for some reason :/.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Because I have legit done nothing wrong as I have never been on KZG / been a playing community member xD. I tried adding skyprah on steam with the reason "Just wondering why i am banned on you servers" and the friend request got denied so idk what thats all about :/. Anyway i hope you arent bias in reading this unban appeal just because i used to own another community (recently left and gave ownership to someone else)

I cant find any  bans on sourceban the for the account
https://steamcommunity.com/id/OfcWallaby

so i am unsure why you are banned. @skyprah 

Edited by Wolfleader

Cheers,

Wolfleader! :D
Fun Server Administrator!! <3 

https://gyazo.com/f199fc18ddb0b24331b171898ed92443

Tito showed me my ban through a screenshot on steam and I cannot join any KZG server

Edited by Wallaby

2 hours ago, Wallaby said:

Originally banned as your staff were advertising on my server and you were coming on the server with random names. No need to play my server if you have your own. You also posted shit on my steam profile.

You've been unbanned.

55 minutes ago, Wolfleader said:

I cant find any  bans on sourceban the for the account
https://steamcommunity.com/id/OfcWallaby

so i am unsure why you are banned. @skyprah 

You are searching incorrectly :P

• skyprah locked this topic