SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[NEW] Moderator Application - Coyotech

coyotech

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:177232702 
Steam Name: Youtube : Coyotech (Coyotech)
What Server: ScoutzNKnivez
Who will vouch?: Mr_Merkhem99
Age: I am 14 years old and i show lots of interest in helping the community and getting rid of those mic spammers and overall idiots
Hours On Cs:go : 200 or so hours on the game really love it
Hours On Kzg ScoutzNKnivez : around 35-40 hours my favourite community server.
Rank On Server : 153 as of right now 
Microphone? : Yes I Do Use My Microphone Alot
Hobbies : playing video games and practicing my drums
Future Career Choices : I want to become a drummer but i would also be happy with becoming a chef.
Description of yourself: mainly very friendly love to talk to people and introduce them to the server. i am pretty shy, and i like to make people laugh a lot. it has always been a pretty big part of my life to become a famous youtuber ( i got really inspired by markiplier). but anyways i have loved 99% of the people i have met on scoutznknivez. there has only been 2-3 people who are idiots on kzg so i love this community because it's not as toxic as some of the others i have seen.

Why you deserve this rank over the other applicants: i am willing to help anyone who asks for help on the server
 Additional information which you believe may help you in becoming an Moderator: im on the server daily and i see new people and help them i also love to introduce them and show them how to play the game and the rules of the server. if anyone breaks the rules i usually try to tell them that if they keep going i will get admins involved they usually stop at that point. 

Also usually after school at 4-6 there sometimes arent mods or admins on and at 8-9 there aren't mods on either so sometimes the idiots join the server then and start mic spamming and trolling and theres not much i can do to stop them. that's why if i had moderator i would mute them for 5 minutes and stop them from being a nuisance to all the other players.
 I have read the application requirements: yes i have done all the requirements to become an admin.

Bonus Additional Information About Me : I have been in plenty of maths tests state wide and Australia wide most of them ive done pretty well in i usually get A's and B's in maths and english and have participated in a couple of leadership courses

3 things to improve on ma nigga

1- use less mic, you've been told a couple of times to use less mic in-game.. you say nothing wrong it is just considered mic spamming in a way when you over-use the mic and it irritates players
2- we have a few people asking to be mods or admins so it is becoming more selective, so try put more effort into the application to why you are unique compared to the rest. refer back to what senior admins advise in other threads when making an application.
3- you need to play more in scoutzknives

chur

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

'DopeScope' wrote:
its hard to take this application serious, i agree with @"SANDOS" characteristics are not enough, (MOD) will be entrusted in those who show dedication and the attributes of a Future potential Admin, they must be able to control the server whilst also trying to help the server and FORUM grow. There is more a lot more  needed of and Admin or Moderator than: they are willing to help anyone who asks for help on the server. i dont mean to sound bitter but we all put alot of effort into doing our applications to become trial mod or trial admin because these roles need to be taking seriously. just because we have these roles does not mean we got it EASY i have written more than your application here which tells me you didnt really think your application through.
this is only my opinion on this application you are a good part of the scoutz community and always chat with me but around here thats not enough

-rep

Dope

'BuLLee' wrote:

1- use less mic, you've been told a couple of times to use less mic in-game.. you say nothing wrong it is just considered mic spamming in a way when you over-use the mic and it irritates players
2- we have a few people asking to be mods or admins so it is becoming more selective, so try put more effort into the application to why you are unique compared to the rest. refer back to what senior admins advise in other threads when making an application.

chur

Reading through your previous application you got a lot of constructive criticism, you need to take that on criticism on board and show the community that you can by acting it out on the server. I've quoted some important posts that you should try and take on board, my recommendation is to try and communicate more to the admins of the scout & knifes server about how you can aid in its development then actually do that then try again.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

'BuLLee' wrote:

chur

1. i will do that :)
2. yes can do ::D
3. i am on daily haha

'sirtron' wrote:
DopeScope wrote:
its hard to take this application serious, i agree with @"SANDOS" characteristics are not enough, (MOD) will be entrusted in those who show dedication and the attributes of a Future potential Admin, they must be able to control the server whilst also trying to help the server and FORUM grow. There is more a lot more  needed of and Admin or Moderator than: they are willing to help anyone who asks for help on the server. i dont mean to sound bitter but we all put alot of effort into doing our applications to become trial mod or trial admin because these roles need to be taking seriously. just because we have these roles does not mean we got it EASY i have written more than your application here which tells me you didnt really think your application through.
this is only my opinion on this application you are a good part of the scoutz community and always chat with me but around here thats not enough

-rep

Dope

'BuLLee' wrote:

chur

Reading through your previous application you got a lot of constructive criticism, you need to take that on criticism on board and show the community that you can by acting it out on the server. I've quoted some important posts that you should try and take on board, my recommendation is to try and communicate more to the admins of the scout & knifes server about how you can aid in its development then actually do that then try again.
any advice for how i can give them my aid??? like stuff to say

when players are breaking the rules try to tell them to follow thew rules and guide them to the rules. join Teamspeak and talk with @"DopeScope" about suggestions to help improve the server.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

It is our own unique aspects about us that gets us these roles as TrialMod or TrialAdmin im willing to go out of way my to create ideas that will benefit the player as well the forum majority of ideas i have put forth have been considered and accepted i can not teach you that, in scouts server we like to have a fair controlled environment for all players alike which is done in a certain way to assure we keep players in our servers and trying there best to abide by our server rules
what i can do as tell you to do is stick around our community show enthusiasm spread KZG around be involved and most of all take these role serious . These roles are for the people who are dedicated to KZG in more ways than one im up late whilst writing music brainstorming ideas on how we can improve the game for every body ask your self this when did you last do that we all stand the same chance at the role no favourites its up to the applicants to impress and prove to higher staff of KZG that what they are doing for KZG is in its and the owners best interest

Dope

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

'sirtron' wrote:
when players are breaking the rules try to tell them to follow thew rules and guide them to the rules. join Teamspeak and talk with @"DopeScope" about suggestions to help improve the server.

ok cheers! :)

'DopeScope' wrote:
It is our own unique aspects about us that gets us these roles as TrialMod or TrialAdmin im willing to go out of way my to create ideas that will benefit the player as well the forum majority of ideas i have put forth have been considered  and accepted i can not teach you that, in scouts server we like to have a fair controlled environment for all players alike which is done in a certain way to assure we keep players in our servers and trying there best to abide by our server rules
what i can do as tell you to do is stick around our community show enthusiasm spread KZG around be involved and most of all take these role serious . These roles are for the people who are dedicated to KZG in more ways than one im up late whilst writing music brainstorming ideas on how we can improve the game for every body ask your self this when did you last do that we all stand the same chance at the role no favourites its up to the applicants to impress and prove to higher staff of KZG that what they are doing for KZG is in its and the owners best interest

Dope
yep! i totally get where your coming from man i am behind you 100% of the way ::) will keep in the community thats for sure haha

'coyotech' wrote:
sirtron wrote:

ok cheers! :)

'coyotech' wrote:
DopeScope wrote:
It is our own unique aspects about us that gets us these roles as TrialMod or TrialAdmin im willing to go out of way my to create ideas that will benefit the player as well the forum majority of ideas i have put forth have been considered  and accepted i can not teach you that, in scouts server we like to have a fair controlled environment for all players alike which is done in a certain way to assure we keep players in our servers and trying there best to abide by our server rules

Dope
yep! i totally get where your coming from man i am behind you 100% of the way ::) will keep in the community thats for sure haha

+ Rep on your attitude

More people need to be like you and realize that it isn't the a bad thing to receive negative rep in an admin app and it is actually a way to learn about how to can become a better candidate and a better member to the community.

• 3 months later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search