SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Munckey | amaterasu's Unban Appeal

Munckey

Steam Account Name: Munckey | amaterasu
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:119962466 | STEAM_1:0:227669421

Server Group: AWP 
Server:  

Date / Time of Ban: 05-24-18 18:42 | 05-24-18 18:44

Admin that Punished You: BuLLee

Reason for Ban: Wallhack and duplicate account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Idb_2Hn3vfE&t=215s

Just gonna explain some time-frames regarding my suspicious "wallhack"

1:34 - Casually tag a player that falls to the right of the bridge, I jump on the ledge and have a glance, notice a enemy at the back of spawn behind crates, but the tagged player is nowhere to be seen. So I check the left side and don't see any enemies until the last second, which looks like I trace him through the bridge back to the right side. Call me lucky, but when I see the tagged player at that last second. The enemy is probs thinking that I've spotted him and that I'm just holding that angle and it's probably wise to not re-peak that angle that I'm 'supposedly ' holding which leads him to moving to the right of the bridge. Myself being a bitch player will not hold that angle, in case I get shot from a player on the left that I haven't spotted yet so I move along to the right in-sync with the tagged player (There's no sound in the video, so it's hard to explain but the tagged player runs, doesn't jump or walk which could stop me from hearing him going back to the right side of the bridge), which looks fishy as fuck but it was just a lucky moment.

1:57 - See enemy go to the middle of the bridge + teammates spot him so it pops up on radar

2:38 - Might be fishy to some, but saw both enemies, decided to get into a lower head-glitching spot on the bridge to counter the closer enemy so I could pre-aim the guy behind.

3:15 (whole round)(Been told this was a time-frame that was fishy) - Pre-aim a spawning spot, notices he's on the right side considering he shoots, and as usual awpers will do this stupid thing of going left to right or vice versa. So I shoot and miss, continue to jiggle-peek like a bitch. Don't see him so I pre-aim next to the truck cause it's the only spot that I haven't checked, and it's a freebie. After that kill I spot the guy on the bridge, so I just peek the left side cause he's most likely holding the angle he saw me from and the harder to hit angle. I miss, so does the enemy. At 3:29, I spot the enemy at the far back of spawn but the video has shit quality so may be a little difficult to see. From there it's just trying to pre-aim the guy at the back of spawn, which leads to my death.

6:50 (Another round I've been told was fishy) - Enemy shoots, misses and has a turquoise laser beam or something, forgot what they're called in the shop. So I aim 3/4 of the truck cause I know there's a ledge inside the truck that you can jump on and he may double-jump by accident so I'm ready to flick up if need be. My scope moves to the centre of the truck cause I realise he's on the ledge and I just hold until he jumps back down or up or anything, until I realise I can see his feet and a simple shot takes out the enemy.

All these explanations could just be excuses from your point of views. I'm willing to could go through more time-frames if needed. But it's really not necessary.

Also an admin on SkyNetGaming, for a couple of months now. May not mean anything but like it's just common sense and stupid to think I'm cheating.

I have watched the evidence and am honestly convinced you were not hacking..... +rep should be unbanned

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

Watched half of the video.

From what i watched there was no solid parts that got me saying you were walling.

+Rep

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

Hi Muckey, based on the inefficient proof I think most likely you will be unbanned. We hope you are being decent because I executed the ban based on more than 3 peoples opinions and the fact you had a past with wall hacks issues/accusations but that's in the past now. we'll see you back in AWP shortly! 

Edited by BuLLee

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

Accepted, sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused hope to see you around Killzone Gaming soon. :)

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic