SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] cheese's Administrator Application

ichangemynamealot

Steam Account Name:  cheese
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:7498457

Sex: Other

Desciption of Myself: A little about myself to start off;
The names Tito which is said *tea-toe* with my in-game name for Minecraft being YSFTito.
I currently reside in Hamilton - New Zealand.
I am currently a part of the KZG Jailbreak Community Admin Team.
I am 18 Years of age.
I Also study a bachelor's degree in computing. (hopefully to major in Networking).
I Am an active member of KZG that being on pretty much most game servers I have a small dabble in.
The server I am making an admin application for is the official KZG-Craft Server and I have known all the current rules relating to the KZG-Craft Server. I understand I do not have the requested amount of hours needed for becoming staff on the current server but I have helped testing out little bugs and issues with @Sorrow and I also grinded a lot on the previous KZG-Craft Server when it was up on Tekkit and FTB (So all up with server playing time that I have is probably around 48 + Hours with the Old KZG-Craft Servers being included).

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Some qualities / equipment that I would like to state that I have, which would, in my opinion, be essentials or near close to being essentials to becoming a part of administration team is;
A loud and audible Microphone.
A good knowledge of common sense.
A good knowledge of The rules for the server I am applying for (KZG-Craft).
An honest and wise mind.
A very eager to amount to the best I can be in an administration point of view.
A friendly but stern when need attitude.
I also have previous experience with being a part of an administration team in CS:GO excluding within KZG.
So why do you want to be a part of administration on the KZG-Craft Server you ask? Long story short I want to be able to spread my administration wings within the community and be able to take up more responsibility than I already have to date. with spreading my wings I want to be able to make the community servers succeed more than we already are doing to date. How am I going to be able to make the community succeed especially in the perspective of Minecraft? I am going to be able to help with administration tasks such as getting rid of hackers / people who are duplicating and using the bugs of Minecraft to their advantage. another task I will be able to help with helping members around the server and letting them report the dupers and hackers out of our community servers. I want to make the KZG-CRAFT the best it can be without any Toxicity.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  What do I think about KZG as a whole? I personally think Killzone-Gaming is one of the most successful communities I have ever been in personally. I am judging this success based on the player base on KZG Servers, The great administration teams, the friendship that I have kept from previous Gaming Communities and the friendships that I have made within KZG. the best thing is we are still growing to my knowledge like we currently have two different games that has servers on (CS:GO and MC) and who knows what the future holds?

Play-Time on Server Group:  32 Days
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Most of the day

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  .dex and all the other inactive staff memebers
Vouching Players:  who cares

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

i am literally here to save kzg dont @ me ever again retard

I believe this man, would be, the GREATEST admin to ever exist, so give him a chance, and let him proove himself.

thank you guys for believing in me i wont let you down if i get accepted plus u on the no ban list!!!

i am literally here to save kzg dont @ me ever again retard

43 minutes ago, woods said:

woods4admin

Is this necessary?

it only shows your immature. this isn't the place or time for this.

but for the application +1 very active

-1 Bullys me Occasionally pretty slow joining in conversations, bad hairstyle doesn't see a shed of daylight in his life. :D 

Denied, please don't copy and use my application idiot. :)

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic