SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

MINIGAMES APP Reactive MeDz

Forest

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:83562153

Steam Name: 
Real MeDz/color]

What Server:
MINIGAMES

Who will vouch?: 
M@CHINE, SteathyMada, Foxy

Description of yourself: 
Im a 13 yr old. I like to play rust, csgo, arma 3 and csgo competitive. Im an admin on the KZG Combat Surf Server and hope to become an admin for the minigames server. 

Why you deserve this rank over the other applicants:
 I would like to become an admin for the KZG minigames server becuase believe im an admin on combat surf, i know what im doing and I believe im ready for the job im mature enough for the job. I know most of the commands so I can mute, ban or slay people. I can help other admins when they need it and help players when they need it.

Additional information which you believe may help you in becoming an admin: 
Im mature for my age and could handle the job. Im an admin on the combat surf server so I know what im doing. I know most of the commands so I can slay, mute, kick or ban someone when they need it. I believe i would be a good help to the server as there arent many active admins on the minigames server.

I have read the application requirements: Yes

I think you should give him a shot his a great admin in Combat surf i would love to see him as an admin on mini Games he would be great i think u should give him a try.

tumblr_nnv0638c7q1qdzky1o1_500.gif
Good Vibes -JVilL-Scout God    

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

I would love to see this guy as an admin on mini games he would be great i've seen him play on combat surf and his an amazing admin he is always there to help me out when i need to mute someone for being disrespectful his great help to kzg i think you should give him a try thats a +1 for my little boy I hope you get admin son.

tumblr_nnv0638c7q1qdzky1o1_500.gif
Good Vibes -JVilL-Scout God    

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

No effort sorry, your a cool dude on MG but you need more effort then that.-

SANDOS
Life's Like a Box of  Chocolates, you can never get the ribbon off.
4505bb32b0e55609f341006538b45913.gif

-rep immature majority of the time i have played with. I just joined and he was abusing someone for having a high pitch voice. Then starts ranting that he is gonna ban people when he becomes admin. This would be a disaster.

'Real Element' wrote:
-rep immature majority of the time i have played with. I just joined and he was abusing someone for having a high pitch voice. Then starts ranting that he is gonna ban people when he becomes admin. This would be a disaster.

Goodluck dude so many people hate ur clan. All you guys do is troll.

'Ronald' wrote:
Real Element wrote:

Just showing your level of maturity again. But from the short time i heard you auguring and abusing others a lot of people were sticking up for us? From what we have been seeing majority of the server actually likes us its really just you.

'SANDOS' wrote:
No effort sorry, your a cool dude on MG but you need more effort then that.

I did fix it up. Your right there was no effort

'Real Element' wrote:
Ronald wrote:
Real Element wrote:

Just showing your level of maturity again. But from the short time i heard you auguring and abusing others a lot of people were sticking up for us? From what we have been seeing majority of the server actually likes us its really just you.
Sorry for how ive acted today. I have been a real dick ive just had a really bad day. Tell all your cool clan members that I apologize

'Ronald' wrote:
Real Element wrote:
Ronald wrote:
Real Element wrote:

Sorry for how ive acted today. I have been a real dick ive just had a really bad day. Tell all your cool clan members that I apologize

do not accept this as you said 'I dont care if i get admin or not every admin on the sever hates the cool clan' not admin ways and how your a admin on another sever is just not right -1!

'Do It For Pepsi' wrote:
Ronald wrote:
Real Element wrote:
Ronald wrote:
Real Element wrote:

do not accept this as you said 'I dont care if i get admin or not every admin on the sever hates the cool clan' not admin ways and how your a admin on another sever is just not right -1!

Sorry Pepsi. Im also sorry how I acted today ive just had a really bad day at school.

Let me introduce myself i am the one they call "The Dope One". i notice that you are on trial for a server of kzg do you not think its in your best interest to complete the trial period for current applied server before trying to expand your administrator resume on KZG servers i can not say enough on these applications about how they are so under the par they are when it comes to professionalism your focus should be dedicated to " Combatsurf " whilst under trial for administrator on the server i may be new here but business management and administration is nothing new to me i believe that you should conquer one goal at a time as you are still under trail this is only my opinion i do not not see a need for you to deserve 2 birds one stone or i would apply for every server because lets be realistic Dope. gets the job done and i'm very capable of describing my faults and taking criticism on board also have communication skills , age, maturity an open mind and the drive for the server but i don't not while we are still trying to prove ourselves as trials i know a lot when it comes to people and employer but i wont apply for other servers as i want to be accepted for the dedication i promised id put in when i wrote my application for the server i applied for please see this as constructive criticism i do not play on your server but rome wasn't built in a day

-REP

Dope

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

'DopeScope' wrote:
Let me introduce myself i am the one they call "The Dope One". i notice that you are on trial for a server of kzg do you not think its in your best interest to complete the trial period for current applied server before trying to expand your administrator resume on KZG servers i can not say enough on these applications about how they are so under the par they are when it comes to professionalism your focus should be dedicated to " Combatsurf " whilst under trial for administrator on the server i may be new here but business management and administration is nothing new to me i believe that you should conquer one goal at a time as you are still under trail this is only my opinion i do not not see a need for you to deserve 2 birds one stone or i would apply for every server because lets be realistic Dope. gets the job done and i'm very capable of describing my faults and taking criticism on board also have communication skills , age, maturity an open mind  and the drive for the server but i don't not while we are still trying to prove ourselves as trials i know a lot when it comes to people and employer but i wont apply for other servers as i want to be accepted for the dedication i promised id put in when i wrote my application for the server i applied for please see this as constructive criticism i do not play on your server but rome wasn't built in a day

-REP

Dope

Im not trial?

My error i see your KZG forum name shows trail admin and not Server admin honest mistake on my behalf thought u were rushing in all the doors hahahaha

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

'Kwala' wrote:
◦ 25 hours on the server you are applying for

Connection Time: 1 days 20:33:44 hours

what the heck i thought ive had heaps more hours but I guess not. This weekend ill have much more hours. :)

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search