SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[JAILBREAK] CODEX's Administrator Application

$crim

Steam Account Name:  CODEX
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:119732360

Sex: Other

Desciption of Myself:  Hi, my is Jesse and I live in Melbourne. I love going camping and playing basketball. I love playing video games, I have been playing them my whole life. The main games i play are CSGO, H1Z1 and Rust. One of the first games I played was Grand Theft Auto:San Andreas, I had some good memories on that game. Then a couple years after that, I got my first PC, this is when I started playing CSGO. At first I started to play MM, I later realised this is what made me so toxic in my first couple months of KZG. I first started playing KZG a year and a bit back, I had no confidence being a CT, let alone be an admin! I mostly play Jailbreak,Roleplay,Surf and Scouts and Knifes. I have matured up a lot since I started playing kzg. I like listening to rap and rock, I like Logic and Eminem. KZG has become a part of my daily life, I love playing it! Thanks for taking the time to read about me.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Maturity, Experience, being a massive legend and some others.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:   Because I find i have matured up a lot. I play a lot of Killzone Gaming and I always go with the rules, I would never lie to get my friends out of trouble or anything like that. I will always help out new people, I am very trustworthy and am trusted with the admin position.

Play-Time on Server Group:  11 days 16:34:32 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Weekend-Any time.
Weekdays-After 3.45PM

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  My mum, My teacher mr wood, Skyprah
Vouching Players:  jonah

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

Denied. we are no longer accepting Jailbreak Applications sorry bud.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic