SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Aspect's Unban Appeal

aspect

Steam Account Name: Aspect
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80420496

Server Group: MINIGAMES 
Server:  Bhop

Date / Time of Ban: Somewhere Around 3:00 am 14/06/18

Admin that Punished You: Anti Client

Reason for Ban: Bhop Script

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I only just recently joined the server being a pretty new player to KZG's servers i just came from a awp server where most people script which is the main reason i had it on in the first place anyway i joined the server very late while there only being 1 or 2 players on at the time i continued to play for a minute till i saw something in chat pop up about a script warning i wasn't to sure if it was a automated message or not but i continued to turn off my script but before i tabed out of the game i was banned i get why i was banned and realize it wasn't the right thing to do and i'm really sorry for that but i honestly didn't know any better it was so late and i really didn't know much about the server. ?

Edited by aspect

I mean u should know that it’s a cheat/ unfair advantage. I know heaps of people use it on mm and ect. Just hopefully u don’t use it on here if u get unbanned. +1

• skyprah locked this topic