SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Kila's Abuse Report

Jerry

Your In-Game Name: Jerry
Your Steam_ID: STEAM_1:0:182424315

Their In-Game: Kila
Their Steam_ID: -

Reason(s): they joined the retake execute server around (it was full 5v5) 1:40pm NZ they join using console and join a team making the teams 5v6 and a staff member should know better.
we all know how annoying it is when this happens I even asked them polity to join spectator but no the staff member to selfish. This also gives the wrong ideas to players and incourages them to continue joining through the console and unbalancing teams. I ended up leaving when the teams got to 8v6 as it was to unfair

Proof / Evidence / Witnesses: ya boy Jerry
digging

Edited by Jerry

50 minutes ago, RetroViper said:

Jerry anyone can connect by console?  

This is true ^.

Is it possible to get this fixed as it happens a lot during peak times.

1 hour ago, RetroViper said:

Jerry anyone can connect by console?   

im just saying there is 10 slots for a reason, and he an admin should know better

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jerry said:

im just saying there is 10 slots for a reason, and he an admin should know better

what do you want done man? he joined a team making it 5v6... What big deal get over it...

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

3 hours ago, Lethiem said:

what do you want done man? he joined a team making it 5v6... What big deal get over it...

It's retakes the server has 10 slots. It's also considered team stacking and is it not common sense. You are supposed  be monitoring the servers as your job and yet you ARe Making it not fun by making it out numbered. Retakes is a game mode which is supposed to be like the real game scenarios. 6or more is unrealistic. This also makes players spawn in weird place's EG on mirage market you spawn on the packing shelves near the door way and also near pillar next to the telephone pole you get stuck in it and cannot move.

2 hours ago, Jerry said:

ARe Making it not fun by making it out numbered.

Jerry, having more people means it gives you more practise in checking corners and gives you a different experience.

Secondly, In games such as valve match making, when its like 2v3 are you going to complain about it being unfair and them having more players?

2 hours ago, Jerry said:

This also makes players spawn in weird place's EG on mirage market you spawn on the packing shelves near the door way and also near pillar next to the telephone pole you get stuck in it and cannot move.

In the future we could probably change the spawns.

2 hours ago, Jerry said:

It's retakes the server has 10 slots

not all retake servers are 10 slots, some allow more.

-

- Discord: Ethannn#9937 - 

- Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Retroviper/ -

im pretty sure this just proves that kila's actually hopping on the servers + this is basically a server bug if anything and wasn't a rule in the first place so it wouldn't actually be kila's wrongdoing

megu2.jpg.b1aafc5d1f64e2f51f1544acdb30a749.jpgFUCK I LOST ALL MY POINTS AGAIN

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

2 hours ago, B0nes said:

I agree with Para, I don't think kila did anything wrong here.

It's a server issue. 

He obviously did. I asked him to go in spec and he didn't this made a chain of events, most people don't want to play when the server has more than 5v5.

So this seems to be getting a bit out of hand over something very minor.

Im sure in fact ruth just didnt think it would be such a big issue to have 5v6 because what happens when its a 4v5 server? does that throw it off that much that you dont want to play?

10 hours ago, Jerry said:

It's retakes the server has 10 slots. It's also considered team stacking and is it not common sense. You are supposed  be monitoring the servers as your job and yet you ARe Making it not fun by making it out numbered

He came onto the server to monitor it, but does this mean he is not allowed to play at the same time?

10 hours ago, Jerry said:

This also makes players spawn in weird place's EG on mirage market you spawn on the packing shelves near the door way and also near pillar next to the telephone pole you get stuck in it and cannot move

Im pretty sure you already know that there was a post about this and is in the process of being looked into and a fix is being sorted for it. Its not because it was 5v6 as it happens in 5v5 as well.

In the end i dont think he has really abused his powers as such but more he just doesnt use that peanut brain of his sometimes and instead of letting it get out of control and taking it personal just maybe tell someone else and it can be looked into. Abusing a admin or threatening them with an abuse report only just antagonizes a situation. But in the end today is another day and im sure youre both over it by now. 

I've applied some fixes to hopefully fix it. Changed afk plugin to prevent players getting stuck in spectate which allowed me to remove the stuck patch which forced players to join a team. Lets see if this fixes, if not then next attempt will work ?

• Like 2

On 19/06/2018 at 12:06 PM, ruthles_kila! said:

i didn't realize this was a rule?

17 hours ago, B0nes said:

I agree with Para, I don't think kila did anything wrong here.

It's a server issue.

19 hours ago, paradiso said:

im pretty sure this just proves that kila's actually hopping on the servers + this is basically a server bug if anything and wasn't a rule in the first place so it wouldn't actually be kila's wrongdoing

Reading these comments made me laugh. I would say Kila is exploiting the feature/bug for his advantage, and last time i checked that is in fact a rule.

9. Glitching/Exploiting maps, plugins or server features is not allowed and is punishable.

Here's the link so you guys can read the rest - 

There was no need for an abuse report but some of you need to click and read that link. He used the connect through console feature to exploit the max player limit on the server so he could play when the server is full so don't spout off bullshit like "it wouldn't actually be Kila's wrongdoing", apply that logic to any glitching/exploiting situation and no one would ever be to blame, e.g. "its not my fault ff does that". smh

Sub to my Channel >>>  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8xVEMSz6Wm6-JL1snYTUOw?  <<<Sub to my Channel

JB Highlights Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVjVars5_Hs

[SM] Zing: Initiated a vote: Who is better admon

[SM] Vote successful. (Received 59% of 17 votes)

[SM] The answer to Who is better admon is: Snapz.

JOIN MY GAMBLING DC - https://discord.gg/yurYTkp

13 hours ago, Snapz said:

Reading these comments made me laugh. I would say Kila is exploiting the feature/bug for his advantage, and last time i checked that is in fact a rule.

9. Glitching/Exploiting maps, plugins or server features is not allowed and is punishable.

Here's the link so you guys can read the rest - 

There was no need for an abuse report but some of you need to click and read that link. He used the connect through console feature to exploit the max player limit on the server so he could play when the server is full so don't spout off bullshit like "it wouldn't actually be Kila's wrongdoing", apply that logic to any glitching/exploiting situation and no one would ever be to blame, e.g. "its not my fault ff does that". smh

someone that has Knowledge...

i'm over this now please lock.

• Goose locked this topic