SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Whale's Unban Appeal

Whale

Steam Account Name: Whale
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:183845699

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  Casual Competitive

Date / Time of Ban: Early 2018

Admin that Punished You: SMAC Bans

Reason for Ban: While I was on the KZG Casual Competitive server, I was automatically banned for bhop hacking, not scripting, I know how bad that is, and I now regret ever cheating. The server was empty at the time, I would never cheat whilst other people were on there.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: It was a mistake, a very bad mistake and I believe that maybe I should be given ONE more chance. one and only one. I realise the last unban appeal I sent was denied and I completely understand but I swear I've changed completely. This is my last attempt, if I am to be unbanned, I promise to never cheat again, I also understand that if for some reason I do there will be no forgiveness. Please keep in mind I was only 12 at the time.

I believe a single chance would be justified. Kid was young and done fucked up. Obviously wasn't a good choice and you were punished for the outcome. I think theres room for a chance but lines lookin slim

Your appeal was denied last month

Original ban.

image.thumb.png.d976e3e80189fe2e3202d5da78eb0575.png

People say "they've changed" all the time and "they would never cheat while other people were on".

If you've changed does that mean you would use it while others are on next time? yes haha i made a joke.

Simple fact is you came on with the cheat installed and if need be you could've used it while others were on. But the ban was 3 months ago which to you might seem like a long time but for those like myself who despise hackers it really is only a slap on the wrist. 

But who knows, maybe you'll get lucky this time.

I realise what I done was wrong, but again I feel I should be given one more chance. I'm still young but I now realise what I done was wrong and if it happens again there will be no forgiveness, I understand where you're coming from when you say "People say "they've changed" all the time and "they would never cheat while other people were on"." but please it was one stupid mistake and I'm different now, I promise. To me i really thought it had been much longer than 3 months, I'm truly sorry and I never meant in anyway to cause this. I thought it was just bhop and no one was on, only now I realise what a bad choice I made.

I'll +1 this for now.

I believe you have changed and that young kids do retarded things, however if you aren't saying the truth and you go back to your old ways you will not be given another chance.

megu2.jpg.b1aafc5d1f64e2f51f1544acdb30a749.jpgFUCK I LOST ALL MY POINTS AGAIN

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

• skyprah locked this topic