SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

hello are u homeless's Unban Appeal

brilyn

Steam Account Name: hello are u homeless
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:193268796

Server Group: JUMP 
Server:  BHop

Date / Time of Ban: 01-05-18 16:28

Admin that Punished You: Skyprah

Reason for Ban: Steam Community Group Ban (EVILMOFOS) Cheating Group

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I've edited my post as I wasn't able to find the ban, but somebody else found it for me/posted it. The ban was given a few months ago and was due to me being joined in a group on steam made by a notorious hacker, not knowing it would affect my ability to join community servers. As I said in my reply below, it was completely innocent and I was only in it for the reactions it got out of people on MM, which was naive of me. I have removed myself from any such group and have deleted the guy from my friends list. I have not hacked on this account ever and I do not plan to - just would really love to be apart of your community servers once again. Thank you.

Edited by brilyn

On 06/07/2018 at 7:29 PM, ioutrankyou said:

Ohhh okay, thank you.

In regards to that group, I always get asked about it. Whenever I'm in a game I get comments "you're friends with saltbae?" and as I tell them, he added me because I'm a female, never even spoken to him before, think I may have vs'ed him or had him on my team once in MM months and months ago. I joined the group but I have no affiliation with anybody from those groups apart from having him on my friends list.  I don't hack, and never have on this account nor plan to. If I were to delete said person from friendslist, and unjoin the group, would I be able to be unbanned? I honestly only kept him on my f/l for the lols and reactions it gets from people but had no idea it would prevent me from joining community servers. I know this sounds naive but I'm being as transparent as possible. Thank you

Edit: Have now removed myself from group/removed from f/l

Edited by brilyn

I have edited my original post with the correct information now that I know what my ban was caused by. Apologies for the confusion, obviously wasn't using the search engine properly. Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted, sorry for the inconvenience with the late unban appeal :) 

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic