SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

tom's Unban Appeal

✪ Cheqr *OLD*

Steam Account Name: tom
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:160092198

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  Execute

Date / Time of Ban: 07-18-18 14:08

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: Duplicate account?

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Why was I banned for a duplicate account when this is my only one? I have a brother who plays on the server, probably been triggered by IP? If you guys actually think this is an alt account, please can you provide proof of my second account?

It's as you said, in the case of your brother being banned - all accounts under the same IP will be banned, to ensure your brother doesn't ban evade.

The system sees your account trying to join as a duplicate of your brother's account.

If you can prove that you are indeed a 'brother of a banned user' to the community managers, you might be unbanned.

Good luck.

I'd like to also point out I have been playing on this server for two years and it would be a shame to no longer play with such a great community. 

acetylation is currently banned for 2 weeks due to mute evading

link to ban:https://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_1%3A1%3A180638741&Submit=Search

Yassuo is currently banned for 2 weeks due to [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

link to ban: https://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_1%3A1%3A202752906&Submit=Search

Note that both of your "brothers" accounts are banned for 2 weeks and your account is banned for 4 weeks meaning if the other accounts are unbanned they will need to wait for your account to be unbanned for them to access the servers. 

I Do know that Yassuo had a brother who plays on KZG servers but unfortunately theres no way to prove which one is playing on the account at the time.

Also lifting the IP ban would make it so Yassuo can join off any alts he has, so im guessing you will just have to wait until Yassuo's ban is lifted. I would speak to him as well because if his behavior continues i can see a permanent ban coming his way which would result in your account being kicked off too.

You will just have to wait for a Community Director or the Bossman to look into this one.

Also im not sure that this is actually his brother considering this is a Vac banned account i would assume u ditched it when you were caught cheating.

give me the fucking discord link. I want to speak to one person not half the fucking mod team who are saying different stuff. 

1 hour ago, ✪ Cheqr *OLD* said:

give me the fucking discord link. I want to speak to one person not half the fucking mod team who are saying different stuff. 

rip my dude

Edited by Lim.
  • Like 1

latest?cb=20111128052231

2 hours ago, ✪ Cheqr *OLD* said:

That's gonna be a -1 from me dawg.

• kms 1

Unban Request Accepted

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

• Sorrow locked this topic