SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Daddy Bags's Unban Appeal

Daddy Begs

Steam Account Name: Daddy Bags
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:441647966

Server Group:  
Server:  

Date / Time of Ban: 09-07-18 23:00

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: For using a duplicate account - the account that first got banned was for bunny hopping

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I was messing around with cheats on my other account and ended up in one of your servers with my friend, after really enjoying it and as I'm about to get off I was banned. The next day on an account (I'd never dare cheat on) I hopped on your servers again and was insta-banned for having a dupe account. I really want to play legit on your servers because of the fun I've already had on your server - you guys seem like a great community and I want to be part of it again. I swear, my cheating days are over. I'd understand if you will keep the ban because I actually did cheat - but as a kid just wanting to hang out with his friends after school and surf with them. Please consider this appeal :D thank you and sorry if this is longer than a usual one. <3

• 1 month later...
  • Sorrow locked this topic