SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] Grandpa123's Moderator Application

Grandpa123

Steam Account Name:  Grandpa123
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:196753723

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a friendly nice person, I hate toxic people and I spend many hours a day gaming. I am from New Zealand and I have lived there all my life.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I get along with everyone.
I give out mutes and punishments responsibly.
I am on the server almost every moment of the day.
I can help out whenever needed.
I have been a moderator on a now dead server.
That is all I can think of.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I have never got a shot to be a moderator on a server like this and I think it would be a good experience for me and I could take what I learn from the time I would spend on the server and if I get let go by you guys I would have lots of experience for further administration and moderation. I have also never been banned on your servers or vac banned and I still don't intend to which means you wont need to worry about one of your staff being banned. I play on this server every day and spend many hours playing on the 24/7 AWP server 41 hours and 21 minutes to be exact so I have met lots of the people on the server. I think I deserve to be a moderator on the server because of the fact that I get along with everyone and that could come in handy if I need to tell people to stop being stupid instead of having to mute them unless they do something wrong that breaks the rules which would, therefore, mean that I would use the proper punishment for the scenario. I also really want this role because I feel like I could change the server in many ways to make it better I also have lots of ideas such as making it so you can't jump off the side of the map or climb on the sides. I also feel like I deserve to be on the server because I really want this job and I would be extremely happy to get it just like anyone in the right mind would. finally, I feel like I deserve this moderator role because I am very responsible and will not abuse any of my powers which I have seen one of your moderators or administrators do.
That is why I feel I deserve the role.

Play-Time on Server Group:  41 hours and 20 minutes
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  almost everyday of the week from 7-8 in the morning until 8-9 at night so lots of hours

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Jaggo ask him about me and i dont know any other staff
Vouching Players:  grimace

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Turn your microphone off once in a while and that would be great.

Other than that, I have no inkling on you doing well with mod or vice versa, so

neutral 

(The topic spam before applying was impressive though)

-rep he's 8 and he screams at everyone through the mic. He also tells everyone to fuck off. very toxic and mic spams

Edited by Haru

I love u hun <3

719991_101.png

77A90CAD-6A70-4A90-9481-B66F65FF26CF.gif

I am pretty sure you are too young for admin, aswell as mic spamming along with Grimace, and not having any regard for other players when they ask for you to use your mic as much. 

-rep, does not deserve admin

I feel like he is not old enough to be admin plus it says that you need a forums account that is at least 1 month old or older.

-neutral

13 hours ago, Grandpa123 said:

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I get along with everyone.
I give out mutes and punishments responsibly.
I am on the server almost every moment of the day.
I can help out whenever needed.
I have been a moderator on a now dead server.
That is all I can think of.

Being an admin doesn't solely rely on punishing people, just saying. If that's all you can think of I suggest taking more time to write your app. 

Annoying brat when I was on, -rep. 

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

20 hours ago, Grandpa123 said:

Play-Time on Server Group:  41 hours and 20 minutes
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  almost everyday of the week from 7-8 in the morning until 8-9 at night so lots of hours

stupid homer simpson GIF

You have 41 hours and claim to play on AWP from 7-8am to 8-9pm which means you play about 13-14 hours - day? 

Are you saying you have only played the server just over 3 times!

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

The few times I've been on the AWP server when you were on you micspammed and were considered annoying by a lot of players

-rep

megu2.jpg.b1aafc5d1f64e2f51f1544acdb30a749.jpgFUCK I LOST ALL MY POINTS AGAIN

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • panthA locked this topic