SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

pichi's unban Appeal

pichi

Steam Account Name: pichi
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:454582923

Server Group:  
Server:  Fun Mod

Date / Time of Ban: 11-09-18 21:19

Admin that Punished You: Stratex

Reason for Ban: Walling

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: For starters I was just unbanned due to the fact it was false and now he bans me again with no proof just the fact that I am simply better then some people

• pichi changed the title to pichi's unban Appeal
23 hours ago, pichi said:

Steam Account Name: pichi
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:454582923

Server Group:  
Server:  Fun Mod

Date / Time of Ban: 11-09-18 21:19

Admin that Punished You: Stratex

Reason for Ban: Walling

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: For starters I was just unbanned due to the fact it was false and now he bans me again with no proof just the fact that I am simply better then some people

Are you really better than some people? Is that why you have over 30+ vac banned accounts? If you were so good then you wouldn't need to cheat. Your current main account is a newish account. And the pichi account is also new. It had like 9 hours when it was banned, I would of done the same and banned you. Don't use a dodgey look smurf to play on the server and you won't get banned.

• Juicy 1

All my bans are from 2016 and under and my main which is Laffy is like a year old, I was on an alt account because my main got a griefing ban on comp which didnt made it so I couldnt join VAC servers which is stupid since I never griefed I already told wolf and Sorrow that ill record my self play and prove that I am legit, been playing since 2010

Once a cheater, always a cheater. The fact I've had people complain and also call you out for it and then you suddenly start playing 10 times worse than you did prior is a subtle indicator. Also, you say you've been playing since 2010, does that mean you've been cheating for 6 years and then decided to stop on a brand new account you never even bothered to fully set up?

look tbh i thought you were cheating then you contacted me saying it was you laffy. I then decided to get sorrow to remove ban as my evidence was not sufficient and i thought it would be better to get more and defiantly ban if you do hack. Then @stratex  banned you and says you were cheating. All seems sus to me especially that laffy is a new account and that you have had over 20+ accounts all banned.

Cheers,

Wolfleader! :D
Fun Server Administrator!! <3 

https://gyazo.com/f199fc18ddb0b24331b171898ed92443

• 1 month later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic