SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

4573's Unban Appeal

Steam Account Name: 4573
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:126773836

Server Group: SKILL 
Server:  Easy

Date / Time of Ban: a while ago a few months

Admin that Punished You: Console

Reason for Ban: Others were spaming call admin and i joke to dex that i wasnt toxic and got banned for that joke

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: because the surf community loves me

There is no ban found for your steam id so you must of been using another account , if you could provide what account you were using so I can look into it , that would be great.

I will add if I banned you it would state that I did it in sourcebans and it wouldn't say console.

16 minutes ago, .deX said:

There is no ban found for your steam id so you must of been using another account , if you could provide what account you were using so I can look into it , that would be great.

I will add if I banned you it would state that I did it in sourcebans and it wouldn't say console.

Sometimes you need to use a 1 instead of a 0. STEAM_1:1:126773836 vs STEAM_0:1:126773836.

Invoked on 08-06-18 18:38
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason evading
Banned by Admin SURF ADMIN s1
Banned from Web Ban

https://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_1%3A1%3A126773836&Submit=Search

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ioutrankyou said:

Sometimes you need to use a 1 instead of a 0. STEAM_1:1:126773836 vs STEAM_0:1:126773836.

Invoked on 08-06-18 18:38
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason evading
Banned by Admin SURF ADMIN s1
Banned from Web Ban

https://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_1%3A1%3A126773836&Submit=Search

Cheers.

Seems this ban was extended to permanent via sourcebans by Skyprah or a Community Director and was due to ban evading.

6 hours ago, .deX said:

ive checked both my steamids and theres nothing there https://steamcommunity.com/id/IamParxo/

Edit: i realise now its month/day on sourcebans, so ill delete what i said previously but i beleive at that point bob hawke(flying boat builder) was utilising this fresh account to ban evade. I could tell as he was using voice and making it quite obvious it was him, as well as discord saying he was in-game but his main offline. Then quite suspiciously after the ban expired on his main, bob was permanently banned by sourcesleuth, sound familiar?

1 hour ago, S1nap5e said:

Edit: i realise now its month/day on sourcebans, so ill delete what i said previously but i beleive at that point bob hawke(flying boat builder) was utilising this fresh account to ban evade. I could tell as he was using voice and making it quite obvious it was him, as well as discord saying he was in-game but his main offline. Then quite suspiciously after the ban expired on his main, bob was permanently banned by sourcesleuth, sound familiar?

i wasnt ban evading i had a 1hr mute at the time and taco told me to hope because someone was talking about me and i was pretending to Az

Well, mute evading still counts as evading m8, bob in my opinion youve had enough chances for all the doxxing, toxicity and abusiveness you've shown on the server. I reported it to the community directors and i really think they've had enough of you too.

tbh i don't think bob is as toxic as he was once was, he has gotten better i think he should be given one more chance but if he mucks up again that should be it for him

• 4 weeks later...
  • .deX locked this topic